What to do???

Emma

Apr 29, 2002
Hi, I would like to go to DR for 3 weeks in July. I have friends out in Sosua who can get me an apartment, but is it best to buy a package holiday or the flight to Puerto Plata seperately? What is the cheapest thing to do? I realise a package holiday is probably cheaper, but the problem is, my friends are staying with me - who are from Sosua, and if i go to an all inclusive hotel this will mean they cannot do this. Is there such things as last minute bargain flights now?,as all the flights i have seen for July are around ?500, and many are only for 2 weeks only. Accomodation on top fo this price would just be too much. Does anyone have any advice or any good web-sites i could check out for any information/flight deals from the UK.
Thanks.

Christinas

May 14, 2002
Cheap flights

Last minute deals are real good at www.sunmaster.co.uk

I looked the other day and if you leave it as late as a week before you'd like to fly they were as little a ?99.00 to POP

Also use www.ask.co.uk and put in the question "cheap flights" this search engine gives loads of companies to look through for deals

happy hunting
chrstinas

ms.mathilda

May 5, 2002
cheaper flights

bugsey-
i have the best luck on Expedia. their prices all include tax whereas Travelocity does not. US Airways also has last minute deals for vacations where some of the hotels are not all inclusive and are fairly cheap.