safe deposit box- who offers this service

rogerramjet1

Sep 10, 2015
I want a service that allows me to privately store items/cash in a safe deposit box. If you can assist please let me know

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
as far as i know he plans to move to NC. scotia in PP offers safe deposit boxes.

Caonabo

LIFE IS GOOD
Sep 27, 2017
Probably needs a safe storage box for the Porsche money. I would not want to leave that in the sideboard either.

rogerramjet1

Sep 10, 2015
Im sorry, i just want to make sure i understood you. Scotia bank in puerto plata offer safe deposit boxes?
Is their any limitation on what you can store in it? how much to rent one?

beachcomber

Oct 15, 2003
I believe that (groupo lost America's) the place that sells gold behind Caribe tours had some for rent it's American-owned there safe is bigger than most banks..

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
Wasn't there a private safe deposit box operation in Sosua? Everyone lost all their belongings there as I recall. Was a long time ago.

Jan 9, 2004
Wasn't there a private safe deposit box operation in Sosua? Everyone lost all their belongings there as I recall. Was a long time ago.

I believe it was Bankers-Trust or something to that effect.

Often wondered what happened to them.

Respectfully,
Playacaribe2

beachcomber

Oct 15, 2003
(groupo lost America's) before I believe it was called compraventa San Antonio they've been around over 20 years in pop the owner does a lot of work with the Rotary Club and in community.. I think they're probably safer the most banks I do know that since Bank of Leon and BHD joined they pushed all their boxes together there's often confusion over the keys and very little space no table to put your box on , if and when they manage to get it open...

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Yes, that was the name. A complete fraud.

I knew that guy was a scumbag, that was like a combination of Bernie Madoff and the guy from Puerto Plata that we are not allowed to talk about, how is he doin' on his yacht in Turks?

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
SOUNDS LIKE YOUR JEALOUS. You are indeed right. Your mockery wasn't lost on me

You seem to be a real stand up guy, looking to make large amounts of cash disappear on a public forum.
Why don't you buy real estate that is rent-able, like the smart laundromats do?

rogerramjet1

Sep 10, 2015
You seem to be a real stand up guy, looking to make large amounts of cash disappear on a public forum.
Why don't you buy real estate that is rent-able, like the smart laundromats do?

Such hostility, and for what reason? It certainly sounds like you are jealous. I already own a number of apartments and houses in the DR. Thanks for the real estate advice