Where can I get Rancho Shocks?

ctrob

Silver
Nov 9, 2006
Where can I buy Rancho Shocks (or similar), preferably North Coast but I'll travel a little to get them.

I was going to bring some down in checked baggage, but I'm seeing that they'll probably get removed from baggage and tossed. I was doing that mostly to avoid searching for them down there and prob paying more.

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
Where can I buy Rancho Shocks (or similar), preferably North Coast but I'll travel a little to get them.

I was going to bring some down in checked baggage, but I'm seeing that they'll probably get removed from baggage and tossed. I was doing that mostly to avoid searching for them down there and prob paying more.

Why do you think they would get removed and tossed?

I've bought shocks before on Amazon and sent them via my mail courier.

I think I've seen them at 4 x 4 Dominicano in Santo Domingo. You can look them up on Facebook and ask if they have them for your application.

Cdn_Gringo

Gold
Apr 29, 2014
Pressurized cylinders on passenger aircraft. Classified as dangerous goods and are prohibited.

ctrob

Silver
Nov 9, 2006
Why do you think they would get removed and tossed?

I've bought shocks before on Amazon and sent them via my mail courier.

I think I've seen them at 4 x 4 Dominicano in Santo Domingo. You can look them up on Facebook and ask if they have them for your application.

Shipping with a carrier is ok, but I think I've run out of time to get them shipped and arrive before I get back. Who did you use for shipping and what was approx. ship time?