ANY DOMINICANS IN Lawrence,Massachusetts???

LiL_Rican_Chula

*** Sin Bin ***
Apr 26, 2002
I'm moving to Lawrence, Massachusetts this this summer "July". I'm a single puertorican 19 years' old. Right now a student I'll be graduating in June. And....<b>I'm looking for a dominican!!</b>

If you live in Massachusetts, Boston. Send me a message

<B>Age</b>: Over 20 years' old!

Theresa

Vettehead from Buckhead
Jan 16, 2002
Jefe, Speaking of lonely hearts...

Doesn't Isaac Green live nearby Mass?

jessica__78

Apr 3, 2002
nixweiss.gif
I dont think she gets it!
eviltongue.gif

LiL_Rican_Chula

*** Sin Bin ***
Apr 26, 2002
Let me do my thing ~!~!~!~

jessica__78 said:
nixweiss.gif
I dont think she gets it!
eviltongue.gif
[/QUOTE

<B>YAAAAA</B>

<b>are VERY VERY VERY FUNNY</b>

Hey guys,,.... let me do my thing.... If wanna make new threads let me !! I did not read in the "<b>RULES</B> that you guys had to answer to very thread I write...!!!!<b>LET ME DO MY THING!!</B>

<B>THANKS</B>

<B>RICAN CHULA</B> :)

mondongo

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Chula,

There is a big Dominican population in Lawrence,Mass. You will have no trouble finding eligible bachelors there.

mondongo

LiL_Rican_Chula

*** Sin Bin ***
Apr 26, 2002
mondongo said:
Chula,

There is a big Dominican population in Lawrence,Mass. You will have no trouble finding eligible bachelors there.

mondongo

<b>Mondongo</b><-- lol

anyways... I did not know that... remember.. I said I was moving there over the summer (July) !!

<b>cuidate</b>

<B>Rican Chula :) </b>

domgirl1

Apr 5, 2002
Quick question. Do you have any family in Lawrence. I was raised in Lawrence and there is a very large Dominican population there. The city itself is fairly boring, I live in the NYC now so you obviously can't compare the too.

But if you like kind of like the small city thing is not that bad.

Good luck.

LiL_Rican_Chula

*** Sin Bin ***
Apr 26, 2002
domgirl1 said:
Quick question. Do you have any family in Lawrence. I was raised in Lawrence and there is a very large Dominican population there. The city itself is fairly boring, I live in the NYC now so you obviously can't compare the too.

But if you like kind of like the small city thing is not that bad.

Good luck.

s I do have family in <b>"Lawrence, Ma"</b>

PJT

Silver
Jan 8, 2002
Lawrence

The Domican population of Lawrence ranges from 19,055 to 26,601 depending on who does the estimate. Also, there is a similar size Puerto Rican community there, ranging from 20,638 to 21,494. The former figures were provided by *Lewis Mumford Center for Comparative Urban and Regional Research ? SUNY Albany, NY.

Note: Lawrence is a blue collar working class community to the north of Boston. It is noted for mill complexes along the Merrimac river and industries such as Malden Mills who provide employment for the immigrants.

The influx of the Latinos to the area has created quite a change in the culture there. I know of a used furniture shop along Broadway, where one of the workers is of French Canadian descent. He grew up knowing and speaking French and English. Because of the Lantino migration to Lawrence he has learned Spanish as a necessity to maintain the business. He can argue and swear in Spanish as good as a native Latino. Regards PJT

http://mumford1.dyndns.org/cen2000/HispanicPop/HspPopData/4160msa.htm

LiL_Rican_Chula

*** Sin Bin ***
Apr 26, 2002
mondongo said:
Chula,
Have you visited Lawrence? How much do you know about that city?

mondongo

<b>Yes</b>I have visited Lawrence, over the summer of 2001. Aug. I went to see my brothers, and some other family members !.