Mailing to DR from New York

mekkizm

Jun 1, 2004
Can someone please tell me what the best way would be to mail/send a manila envelope or small package to DR.. (Salcedo to be exact). I have to begin sending labels and clothing tags on a regular basis out there.

what's the cheapest, fastest way?

Thanks

josh2203

Bronze
Dec 5, 2013
Can someone please tell me what the best way would be to mail/send a manila envelope or small package to DR.. (Salcedo to be exact). I have to begin sending labels and clothing tags on a regular basis out there.

Thanks

For practically everything, we've always used mail forwarders (BMCargo, and there are plenty of others as well). I believe some may deliver to your house, we've never needed a service like this so no comment on this. If they don't, it's pretty easy to get the package from the office if you don't live far way...

As far as I know, a lot cheaper than any regular courier (FedEx etc.), but more reliable and faster than the regular mail service (INPOSDOM).

Don PISTOLAS

Mar 6, 2018

Thanks

Check out EPS

Cdn_Gringo

Gold
Apr 29, 2014
As pointed out, the freight forwarders in Miami are probably your most reliable bet.

You could send 2 months supply the first time, then every 30 days send an additional months supply or some such system. Some labels always on hand in the event of a delay and relatively cheap ongoing shipping cost because it doesn't have to be an express shipment.

Lots of companies offering the same service. Try until you find one that works the best for your needs.

jtom343

Nov 8, 2017
How about shipping out of the DR to the U.S.? Anyone have any luck with that instead of paying $50 for every shipment? It's hard to run an online business from the DR, that's for sure.