Rip off Pricemart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birdman

Jan 29, 2013
I bought some tins of fish. I just took the top can off and underneath is the much cheaper can in Soya. Just thought you should know that Pricemart is just a rip off.,

Birdman

Jan 29, 2013
I bought some tins of fish. I just took the top can off and underneath is the much cheaper can in Soya. Just thought you should know that Pricemart is just a rip off.,

why do I keep getting a you are not logged in????? Is there an insane problem here???

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006

let me try to make some sense out of it. you bought a pack of stacked cans of fish, right? you ripped the pack open and the second can in a stack was different than the top can?

are you sure you did not buy a variety pack? they have stuff like that as well, 3 or 4 cans/packs/boxes, each different.

ROLLOUT

Silver
Jan 30, 2012
Of course, I was just takin the pi$$.
Lived in the UK for three years, 30 years later, and I still rag the ex for smoking a fag, getting knackered, and having a lie-down.

Birdman

Jan 29, 2013
let me try to make some sense out of it. you bought a pack of stacked cans of fish, right? you ripped the pack open and the second can in a stack was different than the top can?

are you sure you did not buy a variety pack? they have stuff like that as well, 3 or 4 cans/packs/boxes, each different.

I just checked and you are right. I buy my stuff there every week and I have been a member for well over a year and only ever seen packs of fish in soy. This time it is the variety pack.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
I just checked and you are right. I buy my stuff there every week and I have been a member for well over a year and only ever seen packs of fish in soy. This time it is the variety pack.

it happens. we all grab items from the shelf without looking twice :classic:

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009

Inspectress Clouseau solves the conundrum...

bravo

she called it from the get-go

Variety - the spice of life

Status
Not open for further replies.