SantiagoDR

The "REAL" SantiagoDR
Jan 12, 2006
Superman Ready for Take-off on Runway 1

[video=youtube_share;_coLP11s48Q]https://youtu.be/_coLP11s48Q[/video]​

SantiagoDR

The "REAL" SantiagoDR
Jan 12, 2006
He forgot to "Bank Left" at the curve....

It didn't help that there was construction going on with sand/gravel on the road.

Just pass where he crashed is where the neighbors usually sit in the evening.

Damn lucky he did not kill any of them.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i'm glad he did not hit the dog. that would be a loss.

gotta love how the kids running to the accident lose their chancletas but do not stop to pick them up. seeing gore is a priority, man!

Last edited by a moderator:

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
i'm glad he did not hit the dog. that would be a loss.

gotta love how the kids running to the accident lose their chancletas but do not stop to pick them up. seeing gore is a priority, man!

Haha
you beat me to the Chancletas lol.... was just gonna say.... " all those flying Chancletas, aint nobody got time for that "
too funny.

SantiagoDR

The "REAL" SantiagoDR
Jan 12, 2006
I offered medical help, but the driver refused my salt shaker!

(I'm serious)

drstock

Silver
Oct 29, 2010
Cabarete
I saw a guy in Cabarete main street doing a wheelie, losing it and then smashing into a parked car. All the people rushed over to help him and sort out his bike. When he and the bike had recovered, he got back on and roared off, doing a wheelie again!

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
Haha
you beat me to the Chancletas lol.... was just gonna say.... " all those flying Chancletas, aint nobody got time for that "
too funny.

also the woman running behind the kids. i was waiting for her pants to burst out the seams over her ass. god bless her for trying to go above walking speed wearing such tight clothing.

KyleMackey

Bronze
Apr 20, 2015

I was waiting for a car or van to turn the corner and smash him lol. That is usually the case with the liveleak videos from China and India.

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004

I guess he slept through the "you can't turn a motorcycle and simultaneously avoid a chasing dog while sporting wheelies" class...

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
The stupidity of some of the moto drivers in the DR can't be measured. There are very few talented riders here and the ones that think a 150 CG with some pink crash pegs is a real race bike are an embarrassment to the history of motorcycle racing.

Yet these a*s-clowns continue to try to prove their testosterone level by lining up on public roads and endangering others - I don't care if they crash but when I'm driving I don't want to be exposed to these retarded fools

Cdn_Gringo

Gold
Apr 29, 2014
As with youth and young adults the world over, there is a developmental delay which results in a cognitive deficit when it comes to making sound decisions. Later in life a switch in the brain is supposed to toggle so one is better able to reflect on the consequences and effects of one's in the moment decisions. In the young, there seems to be more emphasis paid to the here and now.

I used to think these behaviors could be attributed to stupidity. Now I believe they are the result of an absence of any sort of reasoned thought process at all.

Thinking is hard. Thinking about the future, far too abstract to even be considered.

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
The Nov. 6 highway is a magnet for these guys. What irks me the most is when they go weaving in and out of slower moving cars (of which I am usually one of them)

I am a "use signals when I lane change" kind of guy, and I almost got hit from behind the other day
by a kid racing another who decided to pass me on the right while I was changing from the left lane to the right lane.

And while were at it, has anybody noticed that here the left lane is for slow cars, and the right lane is for passing?