Call Center

Juan Bosch

Dec 8, 2015
Does anybody out there have any info on call center jobs done from home.....thanks

Birdman

Jan 29, 2013
My wife found a good job through upwork.com. She started on 5 bucks an hour but is getting a lot more now with free flights to Houston TX. She has been with the same company for about 5 years.

frank12

Gold
Sep 6, 2011
Does anybody out there have any info on call center jobs done from home.....thanks

THere's an add today on my page looking for males that speak fluent in English, and residing int he DR. I just tagged you in the FB Post.

frank12

Gold
Sep 6, 2011

THere's an add today on my page looking for males that speak fluent English, and residing in the DR. I just tagged you in the FB Post.

frank12

Gold
Sep 6, 2011
Hook me up also.

Another person has just posted an add on FB site looking for English speaking workers to work in Rio San Juan. Here is the Ad:

"Hi Everyone,

I am looking for people able and willing to work as Activity Guides for a resort in Rio San Juan.
Requires Cedulla or ability to get a work visa.
The position requires ability to speak english and be able to swim. It requires you to be able to be at work 8am.

Contact me if you have any interest. If you are able to."