Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Remembering Ronnies.......

I met Ronnie back in the late 80's.

I lived in Boca Chica for a few years before moving to Santo Domingo, and have more stories than most I'm sure.

Here's one:

We used to sit out on the beach together looking at girls walking by. Any time he saw a girl with nice set of hooters, he'd call her over and ask her: "Are those your real boobs or silicon?"

When the girl responded they were real, he'd say "I don't believe you. Let me see."

Almost every one would pull their breasts out of their tops right there on the beach.

2. Likes frank12, Frank the Tank, badpiece33 liked this post
    Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Another:

When we'd be sitting there, he would make a comment to most of the cute ones that walked by. Most of the time, they'd ignore him.

He'd say "Watch her - She's going to walk about 10 ft and turn around and look back at us" I don't think he ever missed one of those. They always looked back.

4. Likes frank12, ogunjobi123 liked this post
    Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

the first time i went to the beach bar, some guys told me that Patrick was the Pied Piper of chicas. i just never saw them. one day, i said to him ''Patrick, you have a reputaion for being a chica master, but i never see any''. it was then he told his guy Julian to go to the house, and bring back some girls. fourteen, to be exact. i spent a lot on beers that day.

6. Likes frank12 liked this post
    Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by the gorgon View Post
    the first time i went to the beach bar, some guys told me that Patrick was the Pied Piper of chicas. i just never saw them. one day, i said to him ''Patrick, you have a reputaion for being a chica master, but i never see any''. it was then he told his guy Julian to go to the house, and bring back some girls. fourteen, to be exact. i spent a lot on beers that day.
    Julian was the name of his sidekick. I knew somebody would rattle it out of my head.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JDJones View Post
    Julian was the name of his sidekick. I knew somebody would rattle it out of my head.
    actually, Julian opened a restaurant of sorts a few doors away, next to the area with the pool table...

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JDJones View Post
    I met Ronnie back in the late 80's.

I lived in Boca Chica for a few years before moving to Santo Domingo, and have more stories than most I'm sure.

Here's one:

We used to sit out on the beach together looking at girls walking by. Any time he saw a girl with nice set of hooters, he'd call her over and ask her: "Are those your real boobs or silicon?"

When the girl responded they were real, he'd say "I don't believe you. Let me see."

Almost every one would pull their breasts out of their tops right there on the beach.
    Ronnie was quite a character

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Sad to hear he passed. Those days were special (where I first meet Robert) and I was one of the lucky souls -- I was invited once to one of Patricks house partys. I remember very little except all the shaving cream cans that were used

11. Likes JDJones, badpiece33 liked this post
    Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by singletravel View Post
    Sad to hear he passed. Those days were special (where I first meet Robert) and I was one of the lucky souls -- I was invited once to one of Patricks house partys. I remember very little except all the shaving cream cans that were used

Great memories.........

Made it to Patricks place a couple of times.......

Also met Robert there.....(At Ronnie's)

Funny....

I remember the shaving cream cans also.....

Definitely special times all around.....

Ronnie's beach bar was ground zero for information......meeting people......networking.......whatever!!

It could be calm.......wild!......sad.....shocking!......relaxing........LOUD.....a good starting spot........before your night REALLY heated up!!

13. Likes JDJones, frank12 liked this post
    Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by singletravel View Post
    We should probably not get into those house parties. Too much incriminating evidence still floating around. LOL

Did anybody here ever attend one of Ronnie's and Richard's clam bakes? They would have a few bushels of clams, lobsters, and other treats flown down every few years ago, and everybody would pig out.

Lots of great memories.

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by the gorgon View Post
    Patrick used to say that was his group of girls, but his other half Zoraida was the one who did the recruiting and controlling. Pat was her contact for the gringos.

Another Ronnie story: When I first met him, he had a TV in one corner of the bar with a video camera hooked up to it. With the push of a button on his remote, he'd had live video of the bar.

Any time girls would come in from the beach to use the bathroom, they'd see themselves on TV, and they first thing they would do is pull their tops up so they could see their attributes on TV. Even Ronnie couldn't explain that one.

16. Likes frank12 liked this post
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast