hillbilly

jo2na

Feb 24, 2002
hillbilly, you gave me some info about the modeling agency, but for some reason, i guess the name you gave me does'nt exist. do you know where i can find more info, like a website?? something?? o!! i was down in dr last week, had a wonderful time. could'nt help but to notice the agency, and after hih school, i am planning to attend it. so please help me! thanks!!

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Darlin'
needs_a_shave.gif

it wasn't me that gave you the info, it was Dolores DR1. Apparently the Top Model Agency has been absorbed by the Ford Agency of the DR. I think that you will find their IRL (Internet address) in Dolores's post. If not, get back to me and I'll find them.

All I asked you to do was to post a picture of yourself in out Media Gallery, since we need all the new faces (the prettier, the merrier) we can get...

Take care ,

HB

Here's what Dolores wrote. did you say this address isn't working?

I believe you are referring to Selinee Mendez's top models agency that now operates under Ford Models RD, if I am not mistaken. Contact her at selinee@fordmodelsrd.com

Last edited:

jo2na

Feb 24, 2002
awww nope

no that address is not working...thanks for your help...do you happen to know any colleges over there, that have to do with fashion, modeling, acting, etc??

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Off the top of my head? No, nothing to do with that

Fashion here is for homosexuals and the beautiful. At least it seems that way.

I think that the only school in the area is to be found at Altos de Chavon (they are affiliated with the Parsons School of NYC). Now there you can get a very very good start in fashion.

the phone number for Top Models is 809 549 4000 and the fax number is 563 72 06.

their e-mail is not installed as yet. They can take your call, hope you speak a little Spanish.

Look into Chavon as it IS a top notch school.

HB