Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Blue Mall ... Nacional

Just wondering... Does anyone know Whether Nacional has made any moves to build yet at Blue Mall?

Post Thanks / Like

Yes, construction is well under way. Fingers crossed that the rumour about La Bolera becoming a cultural centre is true!
    Moderator East Coast Forum

www.DR1.com

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Chirimoya View Post
    Yes, construction is well under way. Fingers crossed that the rumour about La Bolera becoming a cultural centre is true!
    So happy to hear this. Yea for possible cultural center.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Last trip to the Blue Mall in April, there was infrastructure work on the space to be occupied by National. Looks like there will be MUCH better parking at Blue Mall than there was at the current location. It's always a thorn in my side to have to scout a space to park the little KIA when shopping there.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes Construction is well under way, I was talking with the supt on site he told me this is going to be the biggest super National on the island a Super Super National with that being said it will probably be the smallest on the island...

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RDKNIGHT View Post
    Yes Construction is well under way, I was talking with the supt on site he told me this is going to be the biggest super National on the island a Super Super National with that being said it will probably be the smallest on the island...
    Hahahahahaha!

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

I know that our Jumbo is not the "Jumboest" on the Island. Sometimes semantics can mislead observers to the wrong conclusion. Let's hope that it is the "superest" National in the Dominican Republic. We need something to brag about around here!

Post Thanks / Like

It looks like Blue Mall is introducing a shuttle service to and from Punta Cana and Cap Cana. I saw it on the billboard as we drove past so no exact details yet.

www.DR1.com

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Chirimoya View Post
    It looks like Blue Mall is introducing a shuttle service to and from Punta Cana and Cap Cana. I saw it on the billboard as we drove past so no exact details yet.
    HMM Cap Cana... yes it nice . but its in no mans land I would never live there. They should flim the Shinning part 2 over there its so is isolated jack would love it honey I'm home..

Post Thanks / Like

The Blue Mall free shuttle is to and from hotels including Westin and 4 Points in Punta Cana; Fishing Lodge and Secrets in Cap Cana.

www.DR1.com

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast