Dominican Kid Ruthlessly Stabbed to Death in The Bronx

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
Wednesday night a 15-year-old Dominican kid was ruthlessly stabbed to death by a group of young guys, presumably Dominicans too. One had a machete on hand.

The assault was caught on a bodega’s security camera.

The video in the link is not for sensitive people. At the end the victim reappears with blood gushing out of his neck.

I can’t imagine what his family will feel when they eventually see the video. Needless to say, the kid died shortly after the assault.

If the perpetrators are caught and were born in the DR, expect them to be deported.

https://actualidad.com.do/video-asesinan-estudiante-dominicano-de-15-anos-a-punaladas-en-el-bronx/

Last edited:

2dlight

Bronze
Jun 3, 2004
This is a horrific and gutless example of gang mentality behavior that will continue regardless of where the perpetrators live; they are what they are and would do it where they live, Dominican or not.

Last edited:

cbmitch9

Bronze
Nov 3, 2010
I believe the young man has familial ties to Bani. It is almost a 100% guaranty that NYPD will apprehend those cowardly thugs.

tmnyc

Oct 19, 2006
Wednesday night a 15-year-old Dominican kid was ruthlessly stabbed to death by a group of young guys, presumably Dominicans too. One had a machete on hand.

The video in the link is not for sensitive people. At the end the victim reappears with blood gushing out of his neck.

I can’t imagine what his family will feel when they eventually see the video. Needless to say, the kid died shortly after the assault.

If the perpetrators are caught and were born in the DR, expect them to be deported.

https://actualidad.com.do/video-asesinan-estudiante-dominicano-de-15-anos-a-punaladas-en-el-bronx/

Only if they had not bothered to become US naturalized, and then only after they serve their sentence- at the taxpayers expense.

Celt202

Gold
May 22, 2004

They might even do some jail time in the US.:cross-eye

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
they will be arrested by the weekend. somebody is going to snitch in short order..

There were two faces partially visible and I'm sure they are in their own barrios - someone will know them. More than large probability this was not a simple robbery but perhaps and unpaid drug debt or a gang initiation.

Saw a man gunned down in a car next to me over a drug score collection in Puerto Rico - It is frightening to be so close to death when it comes knocking on your door.

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
They might even do some jail time in the US.:cross-eye

Yes - and no judge can give them a year of preventive detention if they have the bail money - unfortunately. They will leave for Puerto Rico and be on a fishing boat back to DR

cbmitch9

Bronze
Nov 3, 2010
they will be arrested by the weekend. somebody is going to snitch in short order..

Snitches will not be needed. NYPD has all the boroughs on lockdown with cameras. They have all the required technology. The biggest problem is that they can't search through the data quick enough. In less than 5 years, they will be able to catch a criminal in less than 24hrs in NYC. I know about what I speak of.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
Snitches will not be needed. NYPD has all the boroughs on lockdown with cameras. They have all the required technology. The biggest problem is that they can't search through the data quick enough. In less than 5 years, they will be able to catch a criminal in less than 24hrs in NYC. I know about what I speak of.

i agree with you, as far as technology is concerned. the cops have them pegged in no time flat.

the problem becomes...where are they?

that is where the snitches come in.

Jumbo

Bronze
Jul 8, 2005
Saw this on FB. Cell phone video from a rooftop showing the escape vehicles. Only the one that talks first has a chance of seeing the DR in 20 years. The machete has been the weapon of choice for MS-13. If the Central Americans are seeking asylum because of gang violence by coming to the US where do the people in the Bronx seek asylum ???

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
Left: the victim

Middle: 4 suspects of a total of 6.

Right: The kid's mother before he died.

Homicidio_Bronx062018.jpg

Luperon

Who empowered China's crime against humanity?
Jun 28, 2004
They are surely baby daddies and they cant be separated