LADIES ONLY A Dominican is one of the top ten models in the world

sylindr

Nov 29, 2007
Agree totally, used to be a rugged look now they look like they all could use a meal lol

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
Times have certainly changed. I remember Jim Palmer billboards in Manhattan causing a stir (I’m sure many of you know which one).

Has anyone seen the side by side photos of Cary Grant and one of these malnourished looking guys in weird clothes, with the caption “What happened?” or something similar

Amu

Oct 4, 2010
Quite the story, from poor Limon Samana to Milan and Paris fashion week. I follow fashion and he's by far the most sough after model this season in fashion week. Got an Exclusive for Versace last week and after that BOOM, got casted by Prada, Fendi, Louis Vuitton, Dior, Valentino, Hermes, Lanvin, etc etc.

keepcoming

Moderator - Living & General Stuff
May 25, 2011
Good for him...seems the days of the "Tyson Beckfords" has changed.

Julia31

Jan 4, 2012
They young guy from Limon is quite cute but too be honest all of them look like they need some decent food and sleep

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Well at least the Dominican model has his shirt off and looks like he was better fed than the rest. Times have changed.

Auryn

Apr 22, 2012
Tyson Beckford will always be an absolute dream boat. The Dominican kid is one of the healthiest looking, I think. His write-up mentions his flawless skin- which is the first thing I noticed.

The move to the androgynous/anorexic is lamentable for me at least. Well, even the androgynous look can be stylish with the right clothes, but the 6ft- 100lb thing is sad. Models face enough pressure to be thin, it would be nice if there were a healthy, realistic body type trend in the fashion world for both genders. At least there are plus size models now.

Julia is right, these guys look hungry.

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
Am I the only one who never heard of Tyson Beckford? I googled him, and still don’t recognize him.

Then again, I can’t name any male models, but I’ll say these 10 are not even close to what I’d expect. DR has much better than them.

janlindy

Mar 8, 2011
way too thin for my taste, too many bones showing. meaty, beef cake what happened to them??