turkish man murdered in las terrenas

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
If there is one thing I learned about Turks, from dealing with some of them in Germany. They will usually retaliate, and hard .

May This Young Man Rest in peace .. Condolences .

Jun 18, 2007
www.rentalmetrocountry.com
If there is one thing I learned about Turks, from dealing with some of them in Germany. They will usually retaliate, and hard .

May This Young Man Rest in peace .. Condolences .

He was probably the only Turk in the DR so there will be no retaliation.
Poor guy killed for a cell phone, waiting for the mothers of the killers coming on the news telling how good boys they are.
Las Terrenas is not really known for crime or am I mistaken?

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
Poor guy killed for a cell phone, waiting for the mothers of the killers coming on the news telling how good boys they are.
Remember when mountainfrog reported all the violent crimesin LT? Seems there are quite a few...

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009

What makes you think they wont SEND anyone...... lets wait and see what happens..
we will revisit this later ...

This will escalate , imo . that is all i am saying..
"LT low on Crime " , I agree. that is what makes this all the more senseless...
Maybe some Dominicans need to learn the hard way. you cant be killing the Tourists .
and say Oops , Sorry my bad..

Jun 18, 2007
www.rentalmetrocountry.com
What makes you think they wont SEND anyone...... lets wait and see what happens..

Maybe some Dominicans need to learn the hard way. you cant be killing the Tourists .

Well, everything is possible but I don't think plausible. ;)

Natu

Jan 20, 2013

And what exactly would be the plan??

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
a little more on the victim: he was very well known in turkey and worked on shows like "survivor" and "x factor". his death caused a bit of a commotion back home, enough to interrupt transmission of mundial to announce this news.
https://www.listindiario.com/la-rep...mana-era-un-reconocido-camarografo-en-su-pais

If his family has connections, which it sounds like they do... this will get ugly , fast .

see where this is going ?

And what exactly would be the plan??
I have NO Clue ... and neither will anyone else, even the Dom Authorities , until it happens ..
again, just my .02

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
Did he fight back or something or did these sick people just kill him for the sake of killing him?

some articles mention he resisted. one says he was talking on the phone when he was attacked and stabbed.

Drake

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
From what i hear the Survival film crew are keeping the Terranas economy going and if they leave town then things will be bad.

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
Did he fight back or something or did these sick people just kill him for the sake of killing him?

Probably just killed him for the sake of killing him. As unfortunate as it may be, some folks
down here value a nice pair of Nike tennis shoes more than they value your life.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Take the "ratas" in to the street and execute them for all to see.

Should send a message to the other scum and save any more time or tax pesos being spent on them.