Hotel Europa

theheights718

Jan 27, 2009
Hello All,

Havent seen any reviews on Hotel Europa in Sosua for a while & wanted to ask if anyone has stayed or visited recently.
Was a dump in the past, then renovated...and hear some rooms are hit or miss. :confused:

Any advice would be appreciated...thanks

Chris

Danceelite

Mar 22, 2007
I have stayed there in both the past and in recent times. 12 years ago or so it was very doable and inexpensive. Its always been on the seedy end of Sosua but well lit and fairly comfortable back then. You are right 10years ago or so it took a turn for the worst. It has since been remodeled and most of the the rooms renovated they have added a bar out front and it has a new owner and new management. The good thing is the room prices have not changed its still very inexpensive. I don't stay there much but I did stay one night super bowel weekend.

Jul 28, 2014
I had no issues when I stayed there, fairly close to everything, they dont tolerate drama/late night excessive noise, which is nice. I also like going to the bar they have outside, as I enjoy the Dominican Music and somewhat sitting outside at night.

Jul 28, 2014
LOL, wouldn't say that, but, some of the perks are, you are close to the banks and Super Liquor store, opposite direction, NewCafe is close, and within 5 or so minutes is La Pulga.

Vibe_2020

Jul 1, 2003
I have stayed there in both the past and in recent times. 12 years ago or so it was very doable and inexpensive. Its always been on the seedy end of Sosua but well lit and fairly comfortable back then. You are right 10years ago or so it took a turn for the worst. It has since been remodeled and most of the the rooms renovated they have added a bar out front and it has a new owner and new management. The good thing is the room prices have not changed its still very inexpensive. I don't stay there much but I did stay one night super bowel weekend.

Really.

So the old German guy is no longer the owner.
What is his name - Diego I think.

What about Judy? Is she still the receptionist?
Honesty, she was the reason I stayed there.
Gorgeous woman :knockedou: