how to get from Santo Domingo to Be Live Collections Punta Cana

junglemonkey

Jun 24, 2006
Going to Be Live Collections punta cana (cabeza de toro) with a backpack. Anyone know how to get there?
Expresso Bavaro tells me they go to Veron and Friusa but from there it will cost about 60$US in a taxi to get to the hotel!

I read someone saying that once you get off Expresso Bavaro (in some special area) there are the local guaguas that go up cabeza de toro - to that strip- for 30pesos or so.

Anyone know?

Riva_31

Bronze
Apr 1, 2013
San Pedro de Macoris
Going to Be Live Collections punta cana (cabeza de toro) with a backpack. Anyone know how to get there?
Expresso Bavaro tells me they go to Veron and Friusa but from there it will cost about 60$US in a taxi to get to the hotel!

I read someone saying that once you get off Expresso Bavaro (in some special area) there are the local guaguas that go up cabeza de toro - to that strip- for 30pesos or so.

Anyone know?

Does Expreso Bavaro stop in the terminal? Because when I have to go to Bavaro first I go to Higuey then the bus drop me just in front of the terminal where I can take another bus to Bavaro or Punta Cana. The bus that takes me to Bavaro pass by in front of the almost all the hotels and only cost arround 120.00 pesos. So Maybe that would be the best route you can take if the buses pass by your hotel.

Goint to Higuey will be longer the time to get there but cheaper.

karnes

Sep 26, 2013
Non of the out of town buses will take you to cabeza de toro, there is the local guaguas like you said but I don’t know where they stop or how much. But what you can do is take the expresso bávaro until Jumbo/downtown mall and than take a motoconcho till your hotel. Probably cost like 200 pesos