Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 41 to 50 of 50

Thread: german woman arrested for running marijuana "plantation"

  1. #41
    Silver
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    4,265
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Harleysrock View Post
    Yes stay away from those dangerous people that smoke the pot!!! I’m amazed you don’t know one person Dominican or not it is very popular here.
    Oh as I said that I know of, so might know some but they don't do it around me so I'm not aware of it and also as said will keep it that way. I don't believe they would be dangerous. People can do whatever they want just don't involve me. Only mind altering drug I use is alcohol, which might be even worse.

  2. #42
    Silver
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,156
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    While living in Amsterdam I remember several people getting busted for growing
    weed. The Dutch government was not prosecuting them for the growing, they were
    all prosecuted for tax evasion.

  3. #43
    Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    8,187
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    2 things that will always get you in trouble in the DR. Drugs and underage girls.

    Moderator dr1.com


    http://www.partidoesperanzademocratica.org/sitio/

    Estoy con Ramfis 2020

  4. #44
    Silver
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    3,016
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I have heard rumblings of an effort to legalize Medical MJ in the DR. Hard to believe they may have woken up to the tax profit center in MJ

  5. #45
    Regular
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    494
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frank the Tank View Post
    2 things that will always get you in trouble in the DR. Drugs and underage girls.
    Frank the tank I agree with you 1000 percent ......

  6. #46
    Bronze
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    1,306
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jumbo View Post
    Any news on the lady with the plantation. 3,6 or 12 months preventative. Is she related to Cuba Dave? Is there a jail for senior citizens in DR? Maybe a prisoner swap with Germany? I got a 16 year old Dominican doing 2 weeks for truancy in Düsseldorf, she would gladly agree to a prisoner swap. Each to serve their time in their home country. Mean while my 6 plants are growing nicely here in the People’s Republic of Massachusetts. Don’t even smoke. Just growing because I can legally. What a foolish lady. A medical defense might get her out sooner but no matter what she will be deported. Very foolish lady....
    No she won't get deported.....she will serve half her term and get probation for the other half where she reports to the fiscal every month and then she is free.....

  7. #47
    Bronze
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    1,398
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hammerdown View Post
    No she won't get deported.....she will serve half her term and get probation for the other half where she reports to the fiscal every month and then she is free.....
    No sh!t.. Thought they would toss her back to Europe. Learn something new every day.

  8. #48
    Bronze
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    1,306
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jumbo View Post
    No sh!t.. Thought they would toss her back to Europe. Learn something new every day.
    Not unless she has residency and paid the insurance, then it won't cost the DR govt any money to send her back....but they won't pay a ticket......a friend of mine here on the north coast served 2.5yrs and 2.5yrs on probation and now is a free man and still living here....

  9. #49
    Regular
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    494
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    as telly said don't do the crime if you cant pay the time

  10. #50
    Bronze
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    1,398
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hammerdown View Post
    Not unless she has residency and paid the insurance, then it won't cost the DR govt any money to send her back....but they won't pay a ticket......a friend of mine here on the north coast served 2.5yrs and 2.5yrs on probation and now is a free man and still living here....
    So people can actually go to the DR and never leave if they want. Just as long as they stay illegal. Sounds familiar. Good to know.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •