Groupies?!?

christina15152

Apr 25, 2002
christina15152.rocks.it
Let's talk about groupies.. what is YOUR take on groupies? let me know everything that you know about them... and even how they work.. I just don't get these people.. Nothing makes me more mad then a stupid groupie!@!!

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
This board is supposed to be focused on matters related to the Dominican Republic. If you feel it is necessary to raise this sort of issues on this board, then the place to do it is in the "Open" section. That section has more leeway than do the others.

Even better is to find a different message board.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
This is not the yahoo kiddie message board. I doubt that anyone here is in one or cares to discuss this. I don't mean to put you down. Don't take it the wrong way. I'm just saying this it's the place for it.

Edited to add
I will tell you what I think " They need to get a LIFE "

Last edited:

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Groupies: Definition

Groupies are generally speaking, those young things with lots of hormonal energy that just want to take a star to bed. It seems to be a game of some sort. Like I used to collect Baseball Cards...
I'll give you one Carl Furillo for 2 Stan Muisal(?)> except they tell it like: "I got me an Alex BJ, a Jorge three way , how did you do?" "OH i got me Felix HJ, a Rafael Bj and a great lay outta Jos?"

Of course the consecuences of this active sexual life can spell death, or disaster, for both parties...Look at what happened to Magic Johnson, C?sar Cede?o, and countless others that ruined their lives....Look at the lawsuits for Statutory Rape, Paternity, etc...

Groupies are victims of a type of mass hysteria, and they happen all over the spectrum of celebrity..No known cure for them..

HB

needs_a_shave.gif