Help Ladies in Trash Bags ?

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
OK Ladies can you help ( or guys if you know ?)

Where can you find the 13 Gallon Glad Kitchen Trash bags - preferably the odor-shield type but definitely the stretchy type that don't break ?

I've looked around and can't find them on the North Coast - Maybe I will have to import some on my next trip out & in ?

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
+ a time lag.... delivery...

Still... it's a very US thing... scented garbage...
I won't spend it there .... here ?? Never

Auryn

Apr 22, 2012
True. I would bet you can find them in SD, possibly a different brand but the same idea. Maybe someone living in the capital will weigh in. Jumbo or Bravo would be the first place I’d look. Also maybe Price Smart?

Fulano2

Bronze
Jun 5, 2011
Europe
OK Ladies can you help ( or guys if you know ?)

Where can you find the 13 Gallon Glad Kitchen Trash bags - preferably the odor-shield type but definitely the stretchy type that don't break ?

I've looked around and can't find them on the North Coast - Maybe I will have to import some on my next trip out & in ?
Luxury problem

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
needs them for the back seat of the Maybach....
Yes that's my slumming ride.

My serious ride in DR would be an Isuzu Mux or my neighbor's 2001 Isuzu Trooper diesel with not a scratch on it.
He never drives it and looks showroom new.

But seriously looking for bags that don't break walking down the stairs to the garbage like happens this morning when my La Sirena purchased bag's bottom seam opened up and spread the week's debris all the way to the driveway.

But as Hank Williams Jr. said "A Country Boy Will Survive"

Sent from my SM-A530F using Tapatalk

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
We buy our heavy duty garbage bags from the House of Plastics in the Colonial District in SD. Best bags I 've ever used, but they are big. You should check the place out, they have various sizes and thicknesses.

2dlight

Bronze
Jun 3, 2004
We buy our heavy duty garbage bags from the House of Plastics in the Colonial District in SD. Best bags I 've ever used, but they are big. You should check the place out, they have various sizes and thicknesses.
This might be the same place where I buy trash bags for my dad's daily loads off trash from all the fruit trees in his yard down the street. It's on the corner of Calle Espaillat and Arzobispo Nouel...all things plastic by the truck load!

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
I know exactly which bags the OP refers to, and I agree: they are the best.

Occasionally PriceSmart has them. Not always, but sometimes. When they have them, I buy a couple of boxes.

That said their generic draw-strikng 13g bags are good quality, somewhat stretchable although they are not scented.

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
This might be the same place where I buy trash bags for my dad's daily loads off trash from all the fruit trees in his yard down the street. It's on the corner of Calle Espaillat and Arzobispo Nouel...all things plastic by the truck load!

Yes that's the place. The younger girl is fluent in English ( raised in Boston) Calle arzobispo nouel zona colonial

keepcoming

Moderator - Living & General Stuff
May 25, 2011
Carrefour has them in SD at various times. Kitchen size w/flex stretch and order shield (lemon scent if I recall).