School in Soisua/Cabarete area for 15 year old

HDR

Nov 21, 2012
What would be the best option for school for a 15 year old (Dominican) in Cabarete/Sosua area? Meaning starting the 9th year? Gardenkids and International school is too pricy... Other good options when living in Cabarete?

Which are the options for Public school or private school?

Thank you very much for sharing experiences and information.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
We sent my step daughter to a school in Sabaneta called Cadin and in Sosua to Fuente De Luz.

Local public schools were not even considered.

She is now in Florida, 25 years old, and about to become a commercial banker with Wells Fargo. She needs to pass one more very difficult test for that title and a significant pay raise. They recognized after only a few months as a teller that she was going to be much more than that. She had previously worked as a property manager at some large rental properties in Florida.

So both of those schools worked in her situation.

santa110xyz

Oct 25, 2005
Colegio Luis Hess, Sosua , Pedro Clisante.
very good Dominican school, private, not expensive,

Milo Mitt

Jul 21, 2014
We sent my step daughter to a school in Sabaneta called Cadin and in Sosua to Fuente De Luz.

Local public schools were not even considered.

She is now in Florida, 25 years old, and about to become a commercial banker with Wells Fargo. She needs to pass one more very difficult test for that title and a significant pay raise. They recognized after only a few months as a teller that she was going to be much more than that. She had previously worked as a property manager at some large rental properties in Florida.

So both of those schools worked in her situation.

Windy, I understand that you are proud of your step daughter and you should be but everything is relative. A very difficult test for someone may not be so difficult for someone else :).