french man murdered in boca chica

Status
Not open for further replies.

JasonD

Bronze
Feb 10, 2018
Any sane person would stay far, far away from Boca Chica, Sosua and the NC period. Keep driving east past BC and everything will be just fine.

Apr 10, 2014
Any sane person would stay far, far away from Boca Chica, Sosua and the NC period. Keep driving east past BC and everything will be just fine.
Sane or not, the answer is to leave Boca Chica by sundown. Have never had a problem following this rule.

Jun 18, 2007
www.rentalmetrocountry.com
I've lived in Boca Chica and it wasn't my favorite place to live but I never felt unsafe there but then again I also know street life, speak fluent Spanish, know most of the tigueres and I'm not a Gringo. :bunny:
Where frenchy got murdered I lived in that neighborhood, as a matter of fact the DNCD house mentioned in the article was right across the house where I lived.
Didn't know frenchy though but according to the picture in the article he had a vendor's permit meaning that he must have been living in BC for quite some time.
Well, the DR is not a rose garden. ;)

drstock

Silver
Oct 29, 2010
Cabarete

Oh dear - I have lived on the north coast for years as have many other DR1 members. I guess we must all be insane. Not that it has much to do with a Frenchman being killed in Boca Chica.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
Oh dear - I have lived on the north coast for years as have many other DR1 members. I guess we must all be insane. Not that it has much to do with a Frenchman being killed in Boca Chica.

Same here.

Some people just have an agenda and will talk about oranges if you are having an apple.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
This is the fifth foreigner killed in Boca Chica in the last three years without the national police solving the murders.

josh2203

Bronze
Dec 5, 2013

Echoing this, did not realize either that it's this dangerous here, I must be really insane... Living in POP since 2011...

Jun 18, 2007
www.rentalmetrocountry.com
the body was found locked up in the apartment, covered in blood:
https://www.diariolibre.com/noticia...njero-en-apartamento-de-boca-chica-HN10486625
not much more on this case yet. may he rest in peace.

https://www.diariolibre.com/noticia...suizo-hallado-muerto-en-boca-chica-PM10491097

now DL says the guy was swiss and that the coroner claimed no visible signs of violence. must have tripped and fell, i guess.

This is the fifth foreigner killed in Boca Chica in the last three years without the national police solving the murders.

Apparently it's solved. ;)

JasonD

Bronze
Feb 10, 2018

There is a reason why Dominicans themselves do not present themselves at either location, that could be a sign?

slowmo

Aug 1, 2016
Just a matter of finding out whether it is the victims fault for getting murdered or his fault for falling.

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014

Driving down from Sosua to Boca Chica with my Dominican friends
tomorrow, ya care to join us? Let me guess... Your spending your
week in the heart of beautiful crime free Puerto Rico so you won't
be able to make it this time around.

Status
Not open for further replies.