In The Bronx Fordhan Heights

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
Damn.

Tries to rob the guy in the open like that.

The thieves did have balls......

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
some hardcore boricuas on that block. that kind of action will get you messed up, real bad.

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
I don't know if it is learned behavior or what, but I've noticed a lot of people like to hit from behind, or after somebody else is being held. Dominican kids like the sneak attack as well, either hitting or pushing from behind.

Oct 11, 2010
I don't know if it is learned behavior or what, but I've noticed a lot of people like to hit from behind, or after somebody else is being held. Dominican kids like the sneak attack as well, either hitting or pushing from behind.

Very astute observation. It is quite the indigenous trait down here.

2dlight

Bronze
Jun 3, 2004
Saw a video yesterday of an armed robber who help up a Casa De Cambio on a second floor and shot a couple of people. He was apprehended by several men who held him over the balcony and dropped him, head first, onto the pavement below. Not pretty but an effective deterrent for that one individual.

Last edited:

Tom0910

Sep 28, 2015
Saw a video yesterday of an armed robber who help up a Casa De Cambio on a second floor and shot a couple of people. He was apprehended by several men who held him over the balcony and dropped him, head first, onto the pavement below. Not pretty but an effective deterrent for that one individual.
Please share....