Guzman Ariza Law Firm & Real Estate Transaction

XTraveller

Aug 21, 2010
I am writing in reference to a real estate transaction completed with Guzman Ariza Law Firm.

Guzman Ariza office staff and associate in Santo Domingo provided excellent service. Guzman Ariza provided up front a quote and details of their work in their letter of engagement and there were no unforeseen charges or surprises.

In particular I should mention Lic. Pamela Benzan for her outstanding work and dedication to this real estate transaction. Dealing with a difficult to say the least and at times an aggressive and rude seller/agent, Lic. Pamela Benzan was able to keep this transaction on a professional level. Lic.Pamela Benzan demonstrated great patience and people relationship skills along with her professional legal knowledge and advice; always managed to find solutions to problems this agent/seller brought up. Lic.Pamela Benzan kept me informed and updated, promptly replied my inquires by email or phone. I must also include that Lic. Pamela Benzan has perfect written and oral communication skills in English.

In conclusion I am very satisfied with the service received and would recommend using Guzman Ariza Law Firm.

Disclaimer: I am in no way associated with Guzman Ariza Law Firm and just a very satisfied Client with a proper Title & Deslinde.

XTraveller

Dr_Taylor

Oct 18, 2017
You wrote a very nice post regarding Guzman Ariza. I have nothing but positive experiences as well.

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
I have said this elsewhere - the Immigration thread.

Using lawyers falls into a few categories -- say I

writing will.... not too hard
renewing Immigration status... same (initial getting may be trickier)

the other end of the spectrum is legal disputes, major purchases, etc.

The easier stuff can perhaps be done by a well trained clerk type
The latter needs the attention of an expert

Add to that the comfort level of the client

I make my decisions accordingly.../ and often somewhere in between

My Immigration lawyer is the person who held my hand at Guzman while training/studying

A good, respectable lawyer will admit when you try to take them beyond their expertise
Podiatrists don't do heart surgery.....