Receiving a credit card

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
I had a couple$0.00 attempts (iTunes & Brickloot.com) and one charge in a Hemper smoke shop in Haupage, NY for $29,95 placed on my credit card.
So I had it reversed and locked out the card and need a replacement.
However it is my mileage card and I want it for the air mileage benefit.

Who in Sosua or Puerto Plata receives credit cards for clients ( an address for the bank to send it to)
My home is in the hills and I don't want to use this address ?

Has anyone used a hotel, bank or business that they have used to receive a replacement card ?

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
I used an office of EPS sent by Fedex direct to the DR. Then just picked it up. But the CC company has to agree to send it that way. My company actually had a $12 special rate for this.

Cdn_Gringo

Gold
Apr 29, 2014
I just have my CPS Miami address on file with the bank and they send the card to Miami and I pick it up at CPS. If you go this route, make sure to use your package address not the mail/envelope address or it can take a while to arrive in the DR.

As SKY mentioned all the courier offices will received a FedEx/DHL/UPS package for you if your bank will send it that way.

Last edited:

jahjahwarrior

Mar 14, 2017
Chase was more than willing to send a card to a local business for me, delivered by FedEx guy. If you have a friend at a hotel, that works great. US banks are usually very customer friendly.

La Profe_1

Moderator: Daily Headline News, Travel & Tourism
Oct 15, 2003
I have received cards both ways - sent to my Business Mail address (long wait) and sent to my office via DHL. In both cases I received the card with no issues other than the wait for the Business Mail address.