Félix Bautista

bachata

Aprendiz de todo profesional de nada
Aug 18, 2007
Why they don't go after Felix Bautista?

Ese Ladronaso, se robo el pais entero y todabia anda suelto.

JJ

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
besides, JD, did they not go after him some time back, and he prevailed?

More than once.

He's the PLD bag guy, just like past OPRET directors. Pretty much untouchable just like past administrations.

Luperon

Who empowered China's crime against humanity?
Jun 28, 2004
Google is your friend, 4th paragraph down in link........
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Félix_Bautista

I wish I was that educated
Someone needs to dissect this, it smells like BS to me....

On the academic side, Bautista is a civil engineer, graduated from the Autonomous University of Santo Domingo (UASD); Graduate degree in Law, University of the Caribbean; MA in Political Science from the University Pedro Henríquez Ureña; Masters in International Relations from the University Pedro Henríquez Ureña; both pending graduation. Master of Public Administration and Policy, taught by Utah State University, United States, under the framework of an agreement with the Autonomous University of Santo Domingo; Graduated in Advanced Studies in Economics from the University of the Basque country of Spain and UASD. He is working on his dissertation for the degree of Doctor of Economics, University of the Basque Country, Spain. The subject of this thesis discusses the economic impact of works concessions and public services: The vision of Europe and Latin America, the Dominican case.

Last edited by a moderator:

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004

On the academic side, Bautista is a civil engineer, graduated from the Autonomous University of Santo Domingo (UASD); Graduate degree in Law, University of the Caribbean; MA in Political Science from the University Pedro Henríquez Ureña; Masters in International Relations from the University Pedro Henríquez Ureña; both pending graduation. Master of Public Administration and Policy, taught by Utah State University, United States, under the framework of an agreement with the Autonomous University of Santo Domingo; Graduated in Advanced Studies in Economics from the University of the Basque country of Spain and UASD. He is working on his dissertation for the degree of Doctor of Economics, University of the Basque Country, Spain. The subject of this thesis discusses the economic impact of works concessions and public services: The vision of Europe and Latin America, the Dominican case.
Sounds like a bunch of correspondence courses.

I'm surprised he didn't add the World Bank Institute to that list.

He prolly has an entire staff do his writing work.

• Haha
Reactions: bachata

Luperon

Who empowered China's crime against humanity?
Jun 28, 2004
Sounds like a bunch of correspondence courses.

I'm surprised he didn't add the World Bank Institute to that list.

He prolly has an entire staff do his writing work.
I would assume his staff took the courses as well.

Cdn_Gringo

Gold
Apr 29, 2014
The actual academic records from the various institutions could be rather revealing. That is a lot of schooling for someone who seems to have had a busy professional life during the same time frame.

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
I know a guy here in Santiago claims Felix Bautista used
to bag groceries at a bodega in the Bronx. Anyone know
if this guy ever lived in New York?

cbmitch9

Bronze
Nov 3, 2010
I know a guy here in Santiago claims Felix Bautista used
to bag groceries at a bodega in the Bronx. Anyone know
if this guy ever lived in New York?

I don't know about the Bronx but according to what a well connected PLD fella told me, he used to work at a colmado in SD. Also, do you folks really believe all that money Felix Bautista has is all his? Me thinks not. From what I heard, it belongs to a fellow whose first name begins with "L" and ends in "l". That's why nothing sticks to him. With the funds that the supposed owner of those funds have, does anyone believe the current presidente can beat him?

Fulano2

Bronze
Jun 5, 2011
Europe
You got it CB. In RD nothing is going to happen, because he knows to much. By the way, I heard he also speaks hebrew, kantonese and 12 other languages, that is why I never trust Wikipedia , everybody can write what hè wants.

Last edited:

barker1964

Silver
Apr 1, 2009
Why they don't go after Felix Bautista?

Ese Ladronaso, se robo el pais entero y todabia anda suelto.

JJ

This only goes to show his reach. Way too many would fall if he was to go down. So they will always circle the wagons to protect him.

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016

And yet when he speaks in interviews, he does not sound very educated.