Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Books about DR

  1. #1
    Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    145
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Books about DR

    I have a few books about DR and travel, etc. If someone wants them, they can have them for free. I am located in Santo Domingo.

  2. Likes AlterEgo liked this post
  3. #2
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Posts
    18,102
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Can you list some titles? If you have any history books I would love them...

    Cordially,

    HB

    Moderator DR1.com

  4. #3
    Gold
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    1,808
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mxcutie View Post
    I have a few books about DR and travel, etc. If someone wants them, they can have them for free. I am located in Santo Domingo.
    I've still got my boxes of books too. Mostly English, all kinds of stuff. No idea what to do with them.

  5. #4
    DR1
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    20,826
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JDJones View Post
    I've still got my boxes of books too. Mostly English, all kinds of stuff. No idea what to do with them.
    Maybe that English library in Santo Domingo would want them.




    Administrator
    DR1.com

  6. #5
    Gold
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    1,808
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AlterEgo View Post
    Maybe that English library in Santo Domingo would want them.
    We talked about that once before, didn't we?

  7. #6
    DR1
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    20,826
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JDJones View Post
    We talked about that once before, didn't we?
    Haha, maybe! I’ve reached that stage of my life when I may start repeating myself.




    Administrator
    DR1.com

  8. #7
    Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    145
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hillbilly View Post
    Can you list some titles? If you have any history books I would love them...

    Cordially,

    HB
    The book titles are:

    The essential guide to customs and culture Dominican tpeublic
    Eyewitness travel top 10 Dominican Republic
    Thomas Cook Dominican Republic

    Just some travel books. I also have some books for learning Spanish , some of which are brand new.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •