Master Chef RD

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Ha! I did not think it would make these forums. But yes, he is advancing.
It would be great if you were to go to the site and click a LIKE on him. He doesn't have a whole lot of backing yet.

Thank you for the kind words.

Cordially,

HB

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
Ha! I did not think it would make these forums. But yes, he is advancing.
It would be great if you were to go to the site and click a LIKE on him. He doesn't have a whole lot of backing yet.

Thank you for the kind words.

Cordially,

HB

done deal, come on dr1 members click the link in post #4 for the facebook page. Now click "like", only takes you less than thirty seconds.

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
Anyone watching the show? Last night Jose was eliminated.

You can watch the first two episodes online at http://telesistema11.com.do/s/programas/master-chef

Last nights episode will be rebroadcast on Wednesday night, and I believe it will be available to see on the above website and YouTube on Thursday.

I’m enjoying the show, and I’m impressed with the contestants, who come from all walks of Dominican life.

tee

Bronze
Sep 14, 2007
Cabarete
Odile was eliminated last night after making a grave error by risking cross contamination. A massive mistake which was such a shame as she was very popular for her personality. If you look at the comments on the Masterchef facebook page so many people were disappointed and commented on how nice she is and also many comments on how Odile, as a foreigner, spoke so highly of the Dominican Republic after she was eliminated. I know Odile and her elimination didn't upset her and won't change her. I messaged her after the show and she had a very positive attitude. She would be an asset to any kitchen due to her personality and her persistance of 'thinking outside the box' as far as her cuisine is concerned. Well done Odile, proud of you.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Yes, it was unfortunate that Odile picked the Red Team in the first test, and had to face elimination. I considered her to be one of the best on the show.
When I saw that there was BBQ involved in the first part, I knew that my son, after 25 years of cooking at Punta Rucia would come up with the winning food service.
Odile was most unfortunate in that she did not catch the judge's hints that she was messing up....

We are excited that HB Jr is progressing, so please continue to support him.

HB