TUIfly office somewhere in DR?

Conchman

Silver
Jul 3, 2002
www.oceanworld.net
I am trying to book a TUIfly round trip flight from POP to BRU with a connection to Innsbruck, but on the website you can only book to BRU. Does Tuifly have an office in Sto Dgo or PC where their local affiliate can book the connection, similar to what Heinssen is to Condor?

Otherwise I have to get 2 separate tickets and if the first flight is late, I lose my ticket for the connection. Plus, I want to be able to check my bags through, all the way to Innsbruck.

Unless their is another way?

Riva_31

Bronze
Apr 1, 2013
San Pedro de Macoris
I am trying to book a TUIfly round trip flight from POP to BRU with a connection to Innsbruck, but on the website you can only book to BRU. Does Tuifly have an office in Sto Dgo or PC where their local affiliate can book the connection, similar to what Heinssen is to Condor?

Otherwise I have to get 2 separate tickets and if the first flight is late, I lose my ticket for the connection. Plus, I want to be able to check my bags through, all the way to Innsbruck.

Unless their is another way?
You have to book your flight with a travel agency using another airline or book online, because the new flight to POP is scheduled BUR-POP-SDQ-BRU. If you do not fit with that schedule you can not book that flight. Out of that no conections.

Conchman

Silver
Jul 3, 2002
www.oceanworld.net
You have to book your flight with a travel agency using another airline or book online, because the new flight to POP is scheduled BUR-POP-SDQ-BRU. If you do not fit with that schedule you can not book that flight. Out of that no conections.

The POP - BRU doesnt show a stop in Sto Dgo, but I will have to check flight times, maybe the website doesnt show it.

Conchman

Silver
Jul 3, 2002
www.oceanworld.net
Maybe because POP and SDQ are Dominican airports.

BRU-POP does have the stop in SDQ.

Now the problem is that it wont accept any of my American or Dominican credit cards, probably because I was on the Belgian site. Does anybody know how else to pay for this ticket? Go to the airport when one of these flights leave?

Riva_31

Bronze
Apr 1, 2013
San Pedro de Macoris
BRU-POP does have the stop in SDQ.

Now the problem is that it wont accept any of my American or Dominican credit cards, probably because I was on the Belgian site. Does anybody know how else to pay for this ticket? Go to the airport when one of these flights leave?

Use Kayak or Travelocity, they start in November