DGM Santiago Renovacion de Residencia Permanente

SantiagueroRD

Bronze
Apr 20, 2011
Good Morning, Thanks to the advice and encouragement of Malko, William Webster, and Santiago DR I was able to renovate my Residencia Permanente almost all on line. No lawyers! The exceptions being to deposit the original documents, pay for the medical, and take the medical exam which BTW is done here in Santiago at BIO HC located at Av. Antonio Guzman ESQ. Independencia No. 80 phone 809 724 8765. Make sure that you call to make an appointment AND a copy of the whole DGM page along with every document. I mean the whole page including all the addresses at the bottom. Just go the the DGM website and follow the instructions. Also right now there is nobody waiting and the employees out number the customers. When I went there with a good attitude I never spent more than 90 minutes total for the three times that I went but it was crowded with people trying to get DR passports but they said that is only in the summer. The only bad news is that I have to go to Santo Domingo to pick my my residency card. But I have to go any way to redo my cedula.