DR1 Social Chronicle: A trip to the farm

Pib

Goddess
Jan 1, 2002
www.dominicancooking.com
Wow, what a day! Pib & cousing left for Santiago early in the morning, show up at Hillbilly's where Rob has been since earlier that morning and are treated to a nice breakfast, free of charge ;) We then headed for D.D.'s farm. I don't know where to start... let's see. Wonderful project, beautiful farm. Rainbow is huge, but operations were closing yesterday as the season ended. D.D.'s wife J. is starting a model farm, which we also visited, it is not only VERY big and beautiful but an example of social and enviromentally concious farming.

We had a blast with the kids, the food couldn't have been better and the beer was cooled to perfection.

Thanks D.D. You're the best!
llove.gif

See the pics: http://dr1.com/media/cgi-bin/media.cgi?direct=Member_Photos

Theresa

Vettehead from Buckhead
Jan 16, 2002
Hey, that was the first time I saw Pib. I think you have been to humble in previous posts. You are a really pretty lady and you have great written expression to boot.

Plesantly suprised,
T

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Never a clean cut shot of PIB. She is always tucked away in a corner or hiding her face behind someone. Can we all (the DR1 men) see a frontal full bikini shot of you?.please? I would imagine you do carry your camera to the beach, don't you?
Anyhow, seems like you have a fine body to go along with your creative mind. Hard to imagine you are still single. Then again, where would you find your equal intellectual match?

Pib

Goddess
Jan 1, 2002
www.dominicancooking.com
[B]AZB[/B] said:
Can we all (the DR1 men) see a frontal full bikini shot of you?.please?
I promise to do it if you, TW and CrissC post pics of yourselves in thongs. Do we have a deal?

Oh, by the way. Rob didn't close/delete/ban anything/anybody in this trip. Good boy, good boy!
farmerjohn.gif

BTW, thanks Hillbilly for the pics. Too bad you aren't in any of them. You sure are better than my other photographer.
kissa.gif

Last edited:

Curious George

May 2, 2002
PIB

PIB,

Wow I can only say wow! You and please do not take this as any thing other than a well deserved compliment, you are gorgeous!! I hope that you have many look alikes in the DR when I visit-
a true sight for sore eyes and an equally meaningful way of communicating.

Why or I should say how is it that women/ladies in the DR are so beautiful??

You will be attractive at any age, I better stop
lest I encourage the beginning of puppy love.