Peace deal struck between AZB & jazzcom.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Yes guys and gals, AZB and Jazzcom actually met face to face in sosua to square thing off for good. We had to surrender our shape tongues at the door but guns and knifes were actually allowed in for life-threatening moments. Instead of at rocky's bar I gave him a preemptive (surprise) visit at the restaurant where he was dining in with a friend. To my surprise, he was actually pleased to see me but shocked to find me there in person.
We had some constructive talk, which made me realize that we had more in common than differences. He is a cool guy to talk to and certainly doesn't represent anything like his tag line ?loud, ugly, fat American". He was nice enough to buy me a few beers and refused to let me pay for them.
In person, he is a pleasant guy to talk to and I hope he has realized that I am not such a bad person either. We know where we stand on certain issues so we didn't have to dig up the old graves.
He is well dressed and well mannered. He will certainly not qualify for an american chopo, even if he tries hard. Not your typical blue collared playa dorada tourist or a typical gringo. He has traveled quite extensively and knows his way around in any country. I was glad to be reassured that after traveling to so many countries he chose DR to be his second home. That actually made me feel better about my decision which I took 4 years ago.
I hope more people, who oppose each other on this forum, should get together and sort thing out. This will generate more constructive and informative discussions rather than stirring up meaningless / baseless arguments that some of us love to get involved in.
Cheers.

Last edited:

rrwells

Mar 19, 2002
Any chance you two could lead the peace agreements between Israel and Palestine?

Good to hear that you are both good people with a few differences.

Thanks for the window into the world of Jazzcom.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Not so fast "AZB"

I just spoke to "JazzCom" he said that his "UZI" jammed,or the meeting would have had a "different" outcome!CCCCCCCCCCCCCCc

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
I would imagine the barrel doesn't get lubricated enough. I hope he is doing just that on this trip.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Oh MY God! I think I'n going to faint!
I'm so glad you two met and found that your both human. Good going guys.

Pib

Goddess
Jan 1, 2002
www.dominicancooking.com
[B]AZB[/B] said:
Yes guys and gals, AZB and Jazzcom actually met face to face in sosua to square thing off for good... he was actually pleased to see me but shocked to find me there in person.
The end of the world is near!
eek6.gif

rrwells

Mar 19, 2002
The reconciliation seems unlikely, I wonder if AZB is holding Jazzcom against his will and made up the story to feign innocence ....

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
rrwells said:
The reconciliation seems unlikely, I wonder if AZB is holding Jazzcom against his will and made up the story to feign innocence ....

Hey Ra, I am in Orlando and I have witnesses, mickey and minnie will swear to the bible that I wasn't there and didnt do that!

HONEST!

Regards
Escott

x_man

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Actually..

As good as it is that you two gentlemen have made peace as much I'll miss
the fun I had reading your exchanges. Where else could we have gotten
such blunt talk and a demonstration in a nutshell about what devides the
people in the 'region'!!!

Thank you guys, it was just like going to the theater.

I hope you'll keep us posted with more educational conversations.

X

hbernard

Apr 18, 2002
Is this the protocole for meeting any DR1 posters???

Hi everyone,

so is this the best way to meet you Scott or anyone else? I just have to pick youre brain a little to get things fired up and when both computer are ready to explode we chalenge each other at the bar? count me in, I love beer, he! there you go, a'll start, he! you fat lound down under american looser...

yors truly, J.P.

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
Re: Actually..

x_man said:
As good as it is that you two gentlemen have made peace as much I'll miss
the fun I had reading your exchanges. Where else could we have gotten
such blunt talk and a demonstration in a nutshell about what devides the
people in the 'region'!!!

Thank you guys, it was just like going to the theater.

I hope you'll keep us posted with more educational conversations.

X

I actually enjoy that sort of banter myself. I could even live without the cheap shots:) Honestly if it wasnt for AZB continually taking the shots I never would have responded like I did. It didn't even feel good although I thought my points and feelings about what is going on there to be accurate.