WU TRANSFER FROM CLIENT

potus

Dec 27, 2015
Good day,

Just a quick question regarding WU transfers from Europe.
A client of mine wishes to use WU, slightly below Euro 4K.
Can it be send in one shot or does the client need to send it in two tranches......Point is to avoid any trouble receiving it here at all.......
To me WU is a terrible place where you get treated like cattle......

Thank you.

USA DOC

Bronze
Feb 20, 2016
Good day,

Just a quick question regarding WU transfers from Europe.
A client of mine wishes to use WU, slightly below Euro 4K.
Can it be send in one shot or does the client need to send it in two tranches......Point is to avoid any trouble receiving it here at all.......
To me WU is a terrible place where you get treated like cattle......

Thank you.

....I have used western union several times to transfer money in about that amount to the DR.... never had a problem....the person sending the funds will have to have a short phone conversation with a supervisor.....send the funds "money in minutes", and send it in Euros...then you can get your own exchange rate...never felt it was a terrible place, or anything to do with farm animals, but I was the one sending the funds from the USA...remember the DR is on their watch list for fraud... the person in the DR receiving the money needs a current cedula..the tracking number...and the exact amount of $$...and to avoid the cattle car effect find out when your WU has the least amount of customers, the DR is one of WU BIG clients........Doc........

potus

Dec 27, 2015
....I have used western union several times to transfer money in about that amount to the DR.... never had a problem....the person sending the funds will have to have a short phone conversation with a supervisor.....send the funds "money in minutes", and send it in Euros...then you can get your own exchange rate...never felt it was a terrible place, or anything to do with farm animals, but I was the one sending the funds from the USA...remember the DR is on their watch list for fraud... the person in the DR receiving the money needs a current cedula..the tracking number...and the exact amount of $$...and to avoid the cattle car effect find out when your WU has the least amount of customers, the DR is one of WU BIG clients........Doc........

Thank you....great info.......