How much money should I bring for a 2 day trip in Jarabacoa?

Ankhenaton

Apr 8, 2018
Hello everyone, I have a question. Me and my girlfriend are traveling to Jarabacoa soon for 2 days (Friday night thru Sunday morning). How much money should we bring? I know it's a subjective thing, i would like to know a ballpark amount. We plan on eating out and doing the ATVs in Coyote.

Jun 18, 2007
www.rentalmetrocountry.com
Hello everyone, I have a question. Me and my girlfriend are traveling to Jarabacoa soon for 2 days (Friday night thru Sunday morning). How much money should we bring? I know it's a subjective thing, i would like to know a ballpark amount. We plan on eating out and doing the ATVs in Coyote.

Bring $257,49 or bring $1278,75 it all depends on how much you wanna spend.
Don't be too cheap because then you might not get a happy ending. ;)

DR Solar

Bronze
Nov 21, 2016

How is anyone able to respond to such a question? Stay home.... in your room and never come out.

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
Are you staying in a hotel? A hostel, a Villa? Do you like Dominican food or something else? When you ask a question like that you have to give more information if you expect a reasonable answer. Food, booze, can be local prices or tourist prices.

ctrob

Silver
Nov 9, 2006
$200 usd per day will prob be overkill. And have a card just in case. Enjoy.