OMG HE will run, all is lost... :D

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
He has NO chance to win. He shot his load the last time he lost.

USA DOC

Bronze
Feb 20, 2016
...may he stay in Navarrete.....getting drunk, being ,lewd with the ladies...like in the video I saw of him a while back....and he should go to the belt store, he needs new ones much bigger...to match his porcine ex- large belly..how does he or the ladies find his small unit under all that fat..........Doc......

melphis

Living my Dream
Apr 18, 2013
The only place Hippo ever gets votes is in the city of Higuey because he owns half of it. He is one of the most corrupt politicians on the island. And that is a very big group to lead.

Garyexpat

Bronze
Sep 7, 2012
The only place Hippo ever gets votes is in the city of Higuey because he owns half of it. He is one of the most corrupt politicians on the island. And that is a very big group to lead.

Melphis, I don't think you are giving Leonel (or Danilo for that matter) enough credit. I think Leonel could give classes in corruption. You have to admit things were never dull with Hipolito.

Caonabo

LIFE IS GOOD
Sep 27, 2017
If Hipólito is still backed by the Mexican drug cartels, he will win.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
vpzqc4.jpg

Peterj

Bronze
Oct 7, 2002
Dominican Republic
May I remind everybody there is a new law (or something like it...) which forbid to make fun of or criticize politicians...or something in that matter.....

That said...I think Hipolito has a the same IQ of that of an ant...and I am sure I am insulting the ant now...:nervous:

ramy

Dec 16, 2007
When he entered the summer time, the clock went back one hour, had to be one hour ahead, after 1 month all clocks were reset, yes, if you want to come across intelligently, you have to be.

KateP

Silver
May 28, 2004
When he entered the summer time, the clock went back one hour, had to be one hour ahead, after 1 month all clocks were reset, yes, if you want to come across intelligently, you have to be.
I remember leaving for work in the dark. What a mess!!

Sent from my BLN-L24 using Tapatalk

jimbobo

Feb 9, 2014
Ah, the return of Mr. Potato Head. Should allow for some interesting and humorous quotes.

I don't think we have to worry about him winning.

I like the one where he was confronted with the rising price of eggs by a reporter; he replied: yes but do you know how much work it is to lay an egg? You should try laying one yourself