Experiences with VIVA telephone company

Franz

Dec 30, 2006
After bad experiences with Claro and ALTICE we think strong about switch to VIVA. We only need celphone calls.

Our experiences with ALTICE:
3 weeks ago it happens to us that we prepaid the cell phone 1 day to late (one time 2 years). They robbed us more than 1100 Peso. We made a reclamation and fighted with them really hard, but they don’t give us back the balance and also shorted the renovation time from 3 weeks to 11 day. That’s not the first time the robbed us. 1 years ago, they let a normal finished 2 minutes call in D.R. run until the balance (450 Peso) was finished. Reclamation had no success.
LADRONES!!! We will leave there!!

Our experiences with Claro:
They robbed us more than 1500 peso with advising and disturbed weeks my sleep (every 10 minutes the display was illuminated). Where 2 times in the Claro shop and they couldn’t stop it.

I where in the VIVA shop and get these informations for prepaid celphone calls (no internet etc):
1. Balances that you have bought will NEVER deleted if you don’t use it!!
2. There are no time limits to prepay new balance!!
3. Signal coverage in the area Cabarete, Sosua, POP, Santiago, SD and other bigger cities is good.
4. 1 minutes call in D.R. costs around 7 Peso.

My asking to VIVA users:
- How are you satisfied with the service and the company VIVA?
- Do you had any problems, if yes, which?
- how is the signal coverage ?
- Can you recommend VIVA ?

Riva_31

Bronze
Apr 1, 2013
San Pedro de Macoris
After bad experiences with Claro and ALTICE we think strong about switch to VIVA. We only need celphone calls.

Our experiences with ALTICE:
3 weeks ago it happens to us that we prepaid the cell phone 1 day to late (one time 2 years). They robbed us more than 1100 Peso. We made a reclamation and fighted with them really hard, but they don’t give us back the balance and also shorted the renovation time from 3 weeks to 11 day. That’s not the first time the robbed us. 1 years ago, they let a normal finished 2 minutes call in D.R. run until the balance (450 Peso) was finished. Reclamation had no success.
LADRONES!!! We will leave there!!

Our experiences with Claro:
They robbed us more than 1500 peso with advising and disturbed weeks my sleep (every 10 minutes the display was illuminated). Where 2 times in the Claro shop and they couldn’t stop it.

I where in the VIVA shop and get these informations for prepaid celphone calls (no internet etc):
1. Balances that you have bought will NEVER deleted if you don’t use it!!
2. There are no time limits to prepay new balance!!
3. Signal coverage in the area Cabarete, Sosua, POP, Santiago, SD and other bigger cities is good.
4. 1 minutes call in D.R. costs around 7 Peso.

My asking to VIVA users:
- How are you satisfied with the service and the company VIVA?
- Do you had any problems, if yes, which?
- how is the signal coverage ?
- Can you recommend VIVA ?

Im using VIVA, i had pospaid plan untill I realized prepaid plans fit on my needs, 580.00 for 28 days unlimited internet, free call to viva’s numbers and 100.00 pesos in credit for emergency calls that usually last long 2 months beofre use it, the credit I recarge is good for 90 days, by law if I dont recharge again before 90 days they has the rights to take it, all outgoing calls price is 7.80 pesos tax included any number in DR, USA, Canada or PR.

Coverage is good in Mayor cities and most of small towns, depending your area you will have also coverage in mayor roads too, not like Altice pr Claro.

As you have had problems with Claro and Altice, you do not lose nothing trying their service with prepaid plan.