british man murdered in las terrenas

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
Was he resident or tourist.
Isn't this the second extranjero murder in LT this year (or 3rd)

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
Maybe a sex party that went wrong

Yep. I don't know anything about the guy and may he rest in peace, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was more like a "not paying after the deed was done" scenario.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
Yep. I don't know anything about the guy and may he rest in peace, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was more like a "not paying after the deed was done" scenario.

i thought the same....there is more to this than meets the eye..

KateP

Silver
May 28, 2004
According to one of the articles "Según el informe policial del caso establece que los detenidos admitieron haber cometido el hecho debido a que el occiso los había acusado de un robo, por lo que decidieron tomar venganza."

The police thinks it was a case of vengeance because the brit had accused them of a robbery.

JD Jones

Jan 7, 2016
i thought the same....there is more to this than meets the eye..

Just because he had a butt full of semen doesn't mean he was raped.

This country has a history of older men who have been murdered after not paying up after sex acts. You don't tell somebody you'll pay them money then renege afterwards.

Heck, how many cases of hookers assaulting non paying johns have we had jsut in recent history?

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
Just because he had a butt full of semen doesn't mean he was raped.

This country has a history of older men who have been murdered after not paying up after sex acts. You don't tell somebody you'll pay them money then renege afterwards.

Heck, how many cases of hookers assaulting non paying johns have we had jsut in recent history?

i saw a Haitian take a brick to a guy's jeepeta in Costambar...people want their money..

Matilda

RIP Lindsay
Sep 13, 2006
Every report says something different. In some the third perp was a German minor and not named, in others he is 18 and named. Some say act of vengeance, due to the victim reporting a robbery, some say he refused to pay following sex. The semen also appears in different parts of his body - in this article it was on his face. Dominican journalism at its best as always.

http://orientalsde.com/noticias/asesinan-homosexual-en-las-terrenas/

Rest in Peace

Matilda

JD Jones

Jan 7, 2016
Every report says something different. In some the third perp was a German minor and not named, in others he is 18 and named. Some say act of vengeance, due to the victim reporting a robbery, some say he refused to pay following sex. The semen also appears in different parts of his body - in this article it was on his face. Dominican journalism at its best as always.

http://orientalsde.com/noticias/asesinan-homosexual-en-las-terrenas/

Rest in Peace

Matilda

It also says "Estos a ser cuestionados por miembros del DICRIM admitieron cometer dicho asesinato, alegando que el inglés homosexual no le pagó por los servicios sexuales blindados."

Well, well... Where have we read that before?

English gay guy: "Sorry, I don't have any money. What are you going to do? Kill me?"

2dlight

Bronze
Jun 3, 2004
"...servicios sexuales blindados" has a much different meaning from...servicios sexuales brindados...which is what I believe the writer meant.