EXpat meetups? Punta Cana. When and where

Lukekyle

May 28, 2018
I live in El Cortecito Punta Cana and I'm originally from Atlanta.
I'm making this post for EXpats or locals who want to post where they are going that is inclusive in Punta Cana and what time or how to connect.

I want to keep this all friendly with love and hope only the best happens.

Sorry, if this thread has already been made (but I searched and could not find it).

I will post soon where I will be, to see how this goes.
I usually go hangout in Friusa or here in El Cortecito.:glasses:

RDKNIGHT

Bronze
Mar 13, 2017
Hola
Luke lots of expats hangout in las lenas in Friusa.... Steve bars Bavaro is another place for expats and Chicas actually the chicas are like flys there always pesting you ....but nice place to watch sports...if you golf send me a PM ....

PS I avoid any place that has tourist..

Lukekyle

May 28, 2018
Cool.Thanks RD for the response. I will try these places. I haven't been to either of those. I don't golf,but thanks for the invite.......and I agree, I didn't come to live here either to hang out with tourists.

Lukekyle

May 28, 2018
Ok, I'm going to Steve's Bar today, Wednesday around 6pm. First two people who say they know me from the dr1 forum get a shot. Well, only about two people actually responded so... (knight or hlywud) if I see ya I gotcha. I'm not sure if a shot is enough to make anyone want to come out, but what the heck.
I'll probably be the only 5'3 dude there with a fade wearing black boots.

Ok, I'm going to Steve's Bar today, Wednesday around 6pm. First two people who say they know me from the dr1 forum get a shot. Well, only about two people actually responded so... (knight or hlywud) if I see ya I gotcha. I'm not sure if a shot is enough to make anyone want to come out, but what the heck.
I'll probably be the only 5'3 dude there with a fade wearing black boots.

If you said the free shot thing in Sosua 100 people would turn up :)
Enjoy your meet up!

Charlie888

Aug 31, 2018
Im on a US-(SSA) budget but want to see more of DR. Dont know any of those places. Hostels are usually cheapest. Gotta have wifi/ TV/cable..unless only overnight. Go alone? Go with backup/ AK47?..are there safe people to stay with? Rather they have my money, if its only overnight and they have a good sofa..not worried about the girls.. I live in "Colonial" and know how to handle them..whatsapp 829-930-6352..text only..