Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: One 5 months old Italian Mastiff-Rottweiler-Pitbull mix to give away

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Default One 5 months old Italian Mastiff-Rottweiler-Pitbull mix to give away

We have three of these puppies (all males), including the mother and father, and all of them are just too much too handle because we also have other dogs and cats. Looking for a nice home with a dog loving owner and fenced in yard, I helped the mom deliver them so its a tough decision, but one needs to go. I will have him neutered if required or requested.

The father is a pure bred Italian Mastiff and the mother is 1/2 Rottweiler and 1/2 American Pitbull. They are very friendly but protective. The middle one is not available, just the outside two, named Noche and Max. The picture is from a weeks ago, they are much bigger now, born April 15th, probably weigh about 40 or 50 lbs now. They will end up about 70 to 90 lbs, but thats just a guess. I can make new pictures if necessary, or can be viewed/met in Cofresi. Please PM for arrangements.

Last edited by dv8; 09-10-2018 at 10:09 PM.

2. Likes AlterEgo, Hlywud, cobraboy, Harleysrock liked this post
    Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

actually just PM me instead of using the email.

Moderator - North Coast Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

you want me to remove email address from your post?

North Coast Moderator

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dv8 View Post
    you want me to remove email address from your post?
    Yes please

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

The pups are gorgeous, I hope he finds the perfect home. If we were there now, we’d be begging you in a heartbeat.

Super Moderator
    DR1.com

7. Likes irishpaddy liked this post
    Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

PM sent yesterday AE

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm not a fan of Rottweilers or Pitbulls, but those are nice looking puppies!

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

PM sent. Hope to hear from you. Thanks.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

All three are beautiful dogs. I would likely make arrangements to bring one home if I were there right now. It looks like you will have very little trouble finding homes for them. Best of luck!

12. Likes Conchman liked this post
    Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Noche has a new loving home.

Quote Originally Posted by Conchman View Post
    We have three of these puppies (all males), including the mother and father, and all of them are just too much too handle because we also have other dogs and cats. Looking for a nice home with a dog loving owner and fenced in yard, I helped the mom deliver them so its a tough decision, but one needs to go. I will have him neutered if required or requested.

The father is a pure bred Italian Mastiff and the mother is 1/2 Rottweiler and 1/2 American Pitbull. They are very friendly but protective. The middle one is not available, just the outside two, named Noche and Max. The picture is from a weeks ago, they are much bigger now, born April 15th, probably weigh about 40 or 50 lbs now. They will end up about 70 to 90 lbs, but thats just a guess. I can make new pictures if necessary, or can be viewed/met in Cofresi. Please PM for arrangements.

Thank you Conchman for you're warm welcome and hospitality. We were impressed with how clean all the dogs are as well as how healthy they looked.

Noche (can ya'll pick him out?) is getting settled into his new home. A little shy but is doing fine and is bonding with our workers at this time. Our other 3 dogs are adjusting and expect that they all will become friends soon.

Thanks again from all of us.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast