One 5 months old Italian Mastiff-Rottweiler-Pitbull mix to give away

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conchman

Silver
Jul 3, 2002
www.oceanworld.net
We have three of these puppies (all males), including the mother and father, and all of them are just too much too handle because we also have other dogs and cats. Looking for a nice home with a dog loving owner and fenced in yard, I helped the mom deliver them so its a tough decision, but one needs to go. I will have him neutered if required or requested.

The father is a pure bred Italian Mastiff and the mother is 1/2 Rottweiler and 1/2 American Pitbull. They are very friendly but protective. The middle one is not available, just the outside two, named Noche and Max. The picture is from a weeks ago, they are much bigger now, born April 15th, probably weigh about 40 or 50 lbs now. They will end up about 70 to 90 lbs, but thats just a guess. I can make new pictures if necessary, or can be viewed/met in Cofresi. Please PM for arrangements.

2gsohaa.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
The pups are gorgeous, I hope he finds the perfect home. If we were there now, we’d be begging you in a heartbeat.

Auryn

Apr 22, 2012
All three are beautiful dogs. I would likely make arrangements to bring one home if I were there right now. It looks like you will have very little trouble finding homes for them. Best of luck!

DR Solar

Bronze
Nov 21, 2016
Noche has a new loving home.

We have three of these puppies (all males), including the mother and father, and all of them are just too much too handle because we also have other dogs and cats. Looking for a nice home with a dog loving owner and fenced in yard, I helped the mom deliver them so its a tough decision, but one needs to go. I will have him neutered if required or requested.

The father is a pure bred Italian Mastiff and the mother is 1/2 Rottweiler and 1/2 American Pitbull. They are very friendly but protective. The middle one is not available, just the outside two, named Noche and Max. The picture is from a weeks ago, they are much bigger now, born April 15th, probably weigh about 40 or 50 lbs now. They will end up about 70 to 90 lbs, but thats just a guess. I can make new pictures if necessary, or can be viewed/met in Cofresi. Please PM for arrangements.

2gsohaa.jpg

Thank you Conchman for you're warm welcome and hospitality. We were impressed with how clean all the dogs are as well as how healthy they looked.

Noche (can ya'll pick him out?) is getting settled into his new home. A little shy but is doing fine and is bonding with our workers at this time. Our other 3 dogs are adjusting and expect that they all will become friends soon.

Thanks again from all of us.

mobrouser

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Thank you Conchman for you're warm welcome and hospitality. We were impressed with how clean all the dogs are as well as how healthy they looked.

Noche (can ya'll pick him out?) is getting settled into his new home. A little shy but is doing fine and is bonding with our workers at this time. Our other 3 dogs are adjusting and expect that they all will become friends soon.

Thanks again from all of us.

I am not a dog person, never have been since about 3 years old. But seeing Conchman's post on Monday I was fascinated by Noche as he seems to show his personality even in the picture. Enjoy your new home Noche!

DR Solar

Bronze
Nov 21, 2016
FYI! New Virus hitting dogs.

Our puppy Noche is staying and being treated at our Vet, Dr. Bobs.

We HAVE been in touch with Conchman to advise since he should monitor his other dogs. We also sent our lab results to him for his Vet. to look at also.

We also talked with Judy that heads our http://www.aaasosua.com/sosua_dogs_judys.html

Dr. Bob and Judy said that a new virus that has not been fully identified is infecting dogs. Being an unknown virus, treatment is difficult and being a virus usually has to run it's course. This hits quick and the death rate is very high.

Tests where done for several other possible problems. Poison/Cane Toad and Tick born diseases. Test are negative for all.

VERY quick onset of Symptoms. These are what WE noted:
1. Lethargy.
2. Loss of appetite.
3. Change in mental/social disposition.
4. Can not keep food or water down. Throws up.
5. Whites of eyes red.
6. Rapid breathing noted at rest.

He was fine in the AM but noted these in the afternoon and had Dr. Bob working on it that afternoon.

Lab/vet results.
Temp. 104. Slightly elevated.
Liver function down.
More then normal "slobber". (how can you tell with a Mastiff breed?)

Air born virus. (We have NO other dogs near us.) Incubation time unknown. Once symptoms are noticed, very short time to treat that is mostly keeping hydrated and perhaps intravenous fluids/feeding.

Our 3 other dogs show none of these same symptoms.

Sorry to write this but felt it should be posted to get this nasty virus info out.

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
I know of a Cane Corso that could not keep food down
A few years ago here in Cabrera mmany trips to the vet in STI and SD
It died at about 7 year old in not much time

Sorry to hear about th puppy but if Conchmans hunch don’t have anything.....’
Might be at your place

How far from him are you?

DR Solar

Bronze
Nov 21, 2016
Is Mad Cow Disease Back?

Started new tread. Hope it helps and some refrain from entering Mad Cow Disease influanced comments.

I think that this tread can be closed now. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.