Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Anyone seen Splenda Mini tablets?

In your travels through the major grocery stores, has anyone seen these available for purchase?

hXgJfnv.jpg

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Are you North or South coast?

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm on the north coast but I'm trying to ascertain if that particular product is available. I normally bring it in when placing an Amazon order for something else. Price on Amazon is really good these days and probably can't be matched here. My exposure to products not available locally in Sosua is quite limited.

I have a few ways of getting stuff from the south if the economics of doing so are advantageous.

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Cdn_Gringo View Post
    I'm on the north coast but I'm trying to ascertain if that particular product is available. I normally bring it in when placing an Amazon order for something else. Price on Amazon is really good these days and probably can't be matched here. My exposure to products not available locally in Sosua is quite limited.

I have a few ways of getting stuff from the south if the economics of doing so are advantageous.
    Well... I know Jumbo has Spenda products, but I can't say for sure I saw this particular presentation. They have quite a few other sugar substitute items besides Slenda, BTW.

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

I've seen the granular form in bags and the individual packets as well as other artificial sweetener brands. I was just wondering if anyone happened to notice the tablets.