Anyone seen Splenda Mini tablets?

Cdn_Gringo

Gold
Apr 29, 2014
In your travels through the major grocery stores, has anyone seen these available for purchase?

hXgJfnv.jpg

Cdn_Gringo

Gold
Apr 29, 2014
I'm on the north coast but I'm trying to ascertain if that particular product is available. I normally bring it in when placing an Amazon order for something else. Price on Amazon is really good these days and probably can't be matched here. My exposure to products not available locally in Sosua is quite limited.

I have a few ways of getting stuff from the south if the economics of doing so are advantageous.

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
I'm on the north coast but I'm trying to ascertain if that particular product is available. I normally bring it in when placing an Amazon order for something else. Price on Amazon is really good these days and probably can't be matched here. My exposure to products not available locally in Sosua is quite limited.

I have a few ways of getting stuff from the south if the economics of doing so are advantageous.

Well... I know Jumbo has Spenda products, but I can't say for sure I saw this particular presentation. They have quite a few other sugar substitute items besides Slenda, BTW.

Cdn_Gringo

Gold
Apr 29, 2014
I've seen the granular form in bags and the individual packets as well as other artificial sweetener brands. I was just wondering if anyone happened to notice the tablets.