Post Thanks / Like

Default Cosmetic Surgery

I'm trying to find out more information regarding surgery in the D.R. Could someone forward me some information.
    Thanks.

Goddess
    Post Thanks / Like

If you do a search in the archives you will find a ton on information on that. Once you've read it then please post some specific questions. We'll be delighted to help.

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Red face

I want to get some lippo, and some reconstructive surgery on my face. Then I want some work on the vocal cords to make me not as loud. What do you think?

Then I will change my tag line to GAWD!

HOHOHO

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

You would be a fool to get cosmetic surgery or any surgery in the DR. Google cosmetic surgery in Latin and Central America and you will read about all the deaths. Pay the extra money and get it done in the US/Canada/Europe. If something happens during or after your surgery, your family will get nothing! nothing! they and you are just SOL.

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Since 2002.... the doctor has died too !!

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Almost a 18 year old post resurrected. I wonder how they made out with the surgery.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Don't be charmed !

Quote Originally Posted by Pib View Post
    If you do a search in the archives you will find a ton on information on that. Once you've read it then please post some specific questions. We'll be delighted to help.
    Do very exhaustive searches for information. Don't open yourself to be charmed. Do not make foolish decisions. "Know" who will be doing your surgery if you decide for a procedure in the DR or anywhere. The cosmetic surgery in the DR is not Five Star rated if you catch the drift. The country's consumer protection is not high priority and enforcement of regulation of the medical industry is anemic.

Do your homework.

Regards,

PJT

DR1
    Post Thanks / Like

Old thread reopened by a spammer

Closed

Administrator
    DR1.com