Cosmetic Surgery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex

May 8, 2002
I'm trying to find out more information regarding surgery in the D.R. Could someone forward me some information.
Thanks.

Pib

Goddess
Jan 1, 2002
www.dominicancooking.com
If you do a search in the archives you will find a ton on information on that. Once you've read it then please post some specific questions. We'll be delighted to help.
nurse.gif

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
I want to get some lippo, and some reconstructive surgery on my face. Then I want some work on the vocal cords to make me not as loud. What do you think?

Then I will change my tag line to GAWD!

HOHOHO

ExDR

Jul 31, 2014
You would be a fool to get cosmetic surgery or any surgery in the DR. Google cosmetic surgery in Latin and Central America and you will read about all the deaths. Pay the extra money and get it done in the US/Canada/Europe. If something happens during or after your surgery, your family will get nothing! nothing! they and you are just SOL.

melphis

Living my Dream
Apr 18, 2013
Almost a 18 year old post resurrected. I wonder how they made out with the surgery.

PJT

Silver
Jan 8, 2002
Don't be charmed !

If you do a search in the archives you will find a ton on information on that. Once you've read it then please post some specific questions. We'll be delighted to help.
nurse.gif

Do very exhaustive searches for information. Don't open yourself to be charmed. Do not make foolish decisions. "Know" who will be doing your surgery if you decide for a procedure in the DR or anywhere. The cosmetic surgery in the DR is not Five Star rated if you catch the drift. The country's consumer protection is not high priority and enforcement of regulation of the medical industry is anemic.

Do your homework.

Regards,

PJT

Status
Not open for further replies.