Dr1 problem Chrome Android

Feb 7, 2007
I am having problem with DR1 search, after I log in, go to get new posts, I get no new posts displayed, invalid redirect error messages, and the page looks I am logged out... Though when I click back in Forums, I get main forunnoage and I am logged back in .

For example on get new posts, I get

vBulletin Message
Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.

With URL
https://dr1.com/forums/search.php?searchid=12693435

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
I am having problem with DR1 search, after I log in, go to get new posts, I get no new posts displayed, invalid redirect error messages, and the page looks I am logged out... Though when I click back in Forums, I get main forunnoage and I am logged back in .

vBulletin Message

With URL

What happens after you clear cookies, close browser and open back up again?

USA DOC

Bronze
Feb 20, 2016

vBulletin Message

With URL

...same here..........

Feb 7, 2007

Fresh Chrome install on out of the box phone. Two cases. First one, new phone. Second case, daughter's phone which never accessed dr1 before, which I used while waiting for my new phone...

Feb 7, 2007
So...

(all relevant for Android Mobile devices. Issues do not happen on Windows PC)

I have fired up stock browser.... I never use stock browser. It was the first time run, asking me for all the initial permissions... Result: Same thing as my OP. Screenshots attached.

Then, I installed Firefox. FF had never been installed on this device. I was able to get 3 day new Posts, but not 1-day or 7-day, or All-new-posts. This was on first-ever-first-run Firefox Mobile run. On Chrome, no matches were coming on all new post options, 1-day, 3-day, 7-day, all-new. Same happening on stock browser. Screenshot video will be posted shortly.

Another discovery made:
On stock browser, after clicking all new posts, and clicking the link on the "here" word, shows all past 24 hour posts made, then 1-day, 3-day, 7-day link work. That's on stock browser. After I log out and log back in, have to follow the same cumbersome process or else 1-day, 3-day, 7-day links do no work. On freshly installed Firefox that I mentioned, even if I do this process, I still only can get 3-day posts, but no 1-day and 7-day posts. On Chrome, even following the process through the "here" link, does not bring any results on 1-day, 3-day, 7-day.

RfNxgCxl.png
eQRqJOUl.png

kI5KOGBl.jpg
5ZWDTBRl.png

UCMOhTJl.png
3y8AjHNl.png

P.S. The site is overloaded with adds... I am waiting my 360 hours period to unlock bootloader so I can root the phone and get rid of those adds on the bottom of the page... so annoying.

Squat

Tropical geek in Las Terrenas
Jan 1, 2002
Hey Rubio, just use Blokada, it's the best (in my opinion), and no root needed.

That said, I'm a happy LineageOS+Magisk user on my Nexus6/Oreo ;)

hammerdown

Bronze
Apr 29, 2005

Doesn't do much good......
I log in and post a comment and then automatically get logged out.....Its worse in the Off Topic forum.... I go to read a post and it asks me to log in, when I finish and want to go to another post I need to log in again....I just don't bother anymore....
and posting this reply I have this

+ Reply to Thread
Errors
The following errors occurred with your submission
You do not have permission to perform this action. Please refresh the page and login before trying again

Feb 7, 2007
Yeah, never had these problems on DR1 before. Must be something that's been going on since some recent board updates... question is, does Robert care enough to go hunting for the root cause?

GringoRubio

Bronze
Oct 15, 2015
it's been going on for 6 weeks or more. I have the issue on any chrome browse although it's intermittant.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Yeah, never had these problems on DR1 before. Must be something that's been going on since some recent board updates... question is, does Robert care enough to go hunting for the root cause?

Less of the passive agressive comments and you might actually get me to take notice.

What makes you assume it's a DR1 problem and something I can fix?

Is everyone using Chrome having this problem?