Best company to ship small package

bryan

Mar 9, 2002
Hello,

What is the best company to use to ship a small box about the size of a half a box of cereal to Santiago from the US. And are there places to ship it to and have the person pick up so I know they received it? Looked at dhl,ups,fedex but they are very expensive.

Thanks,
Bryan

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
A company based in the DR like EPS would be good. The person would have to open an account there. I believe it costs nothing to do that . There are several to choose from. Then you just send it the person's EPS address.

DRdreaming

Jul 29, 2014
I use EPS. I set up the account online for my mother in law, all I needed was her cedula number. It costs nothing to open the account, she just pays for the shipping when it arrives. Their online tracking is good, the package is scanned at every point along the way.
Hello,

What is the best company to use to ship a small box about the size of a half a box of cereal to Santiago from the US. And are there places to ship it to and have the person pick up so I know they received it? Looked at dhl,ups,fedex but they are very expensive.

Thanks,
Bryan

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk