Finally got my emailed edenorte bill

Uzin

Bronze
Oct 26, 2005
I kind of discovered on BHD/Leon bank bill pay, when you enter your Edenorte customer reference it will automatically tell you how much you owe them (that is the amount on your last bill) - quite amazing considering this lot can't fix street lights and supply the electricity consistently, fix roads and pavement etc.... ! (when it comes to collecting money they are suddenly super advanced, you can even pay Edenorte with Whatsapp... !)

So I gave up trying to check my electric bill via their website or email etc, just use the bank's payment system...

Don PISTOLAS

Mar 6, 2018
I have the ednorte app on my phone. Works great! If only the water company (corresan) could get with the program:/. They have an app. But no online bill pay.

Luperon

Who empowered China's crime against humanity?
Jun 28, 2004
I have the ednorte app on my phone. Works great! If only the water company (corresan) could get with the program:/. They have an app. But no online bill pay.
I dont like the ednorte app. It gives you no access to your actual bill. I prepaid a large amount in advance and all the app says is i owe zero. No balance no usage. Glad they finally emailed the bill. Lets see next month.
But even the bill does not give a balance.

lifeisgreat

Enjoying Life
May 7, 2016
I dont like the ednorte app. It gives you no access to your actual bill. I prepaid a large amount in advance and all the app says is i owe zero. No balance no usage. Glad they finally emailed the bill. Lets see next month.
But even the bill does not give a balance.
Ednorte never shows balance :( I’ve been getting their bills 2yrs via email only shows you -$150 example ,that you don’t have to pay.

Luperon

Jun 28, 2004
What are those two sets of unidentified numbers in the very lower right side of bill?
Ednorte never shows balance :( I’ve been getting their bills 2yrs via email only shows you -$150 example ,that you don’t have to pay.

malko

Campesino !! :)
Jan 12, 2013
I have the opposite problem lol.
I get my ednorte bill by email, monthly, since like 2 years.
I keep telling them there is no point delivering the paper version ( especially since they slip it under the gate more often then not--- then the wolf pack shredds it to bits ), but no...... every single month i get a paper version ( sort of ).

Luperon

Jun 28, 2004
I have the opposite problem lol.
I get my ednorte bill by email, monthly, since like 2 years.
I keep telling them there is no point delivering the paper version ( especially since they slip it under the gate more often then not--- then the wolf pack shredds it to bits ), but no...... every single month i get a paper version ( sort of ).
Try to tell them the dog ate my bill.