Miguel Sano Arrested by Dominican Republic Police After Traffic Incident

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
this guy ain't exactly Derek Jeter. he could be out of baseball in a huge hurry. then he will be just another Moises in the DR. cops have long memories.

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
Sano was accused last December of sexual assault by a female photographer, but no charges were filed and Major League Baseball announced in March after completing an investigation that it would not discipline Sano.

His delayed spring training, while the investigation was completed, and an April hamstring injury set the stage for Sano having the worst season of his career. He hit just .199 in 71 games and earned a trip back to the minors to work on his swing and lose weight.

Not exactly burning up the league............

USA DOC

Bronze
Feb 20, 2016
....Remember well when the Twins signed him(I am from mpls/st paul) The twins described him as the future of the ball club, and he will be their best player....well a few years later, I am sure he will never wear a twins uniform again....Looking at his past history and batting average, he cant be traded or sold, so the twins will take a huge loss on his contract...but then again I am sure some bodega in the DR needs a employee............... Doc............And no I will not wear my Twins baseball hat this week..........