Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Warning on Logicpaq Courier Service (And a Question)

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Arrow Warning on Logicpaq Courier Service (And a Question)

I have used Logicpaq (logicpaq.com.do) for more than a year. The service is efficient and the website is utilitarian, showing a bar graph of the status of each package: receipt in Miami; en route by air; arrival at distribution center; ready for pickup, along with the price (~ RD$179.00/lb). You are also notified by email of the same steps as they progress.

I have had success receiving 72/74 packages. But caveat emptor if they should lose a package. They have lost two of my packages and even though I presented complete documentation of the orders, cost, and tracking numbers to management at the main office on Churchill, all such evidence falls on deaf ears and blind eyes, as management (and other staff) present one fatuous lie/excuse after the next, causing me untold stress and anxiety.

The fact that I have written negative reviews on FB as well as Google Maps and soon will also write a negative review on their Android app, also falls on deaf ears. Have they no sense of their own self-interest, that if you treat a good customer shabbily that this fact will redound to your business and your welfare? Such blind stupidity leaves me dumbfounded.

Fortunately, my girlfriend works for an attorney who knows the owner of LP and he has offered to contact the company on my behalf free of charge.

I give this service an A for their service and a F for their failure to take responsibility for their errors. Since, according them them, they have not made any errors, even though they can see in my account that I have a package that has been in distribution since August 7, they must think themselves infallible. Whether this is hubrus or stupidity, I’m not sure.

Can anyone recommend a different courier service which also provides good service and takes responsibility for lost merchandise?? If you have a good service but have never lost a package, then this will not help me, since there is no way that you could ascertain that they are responsible if you have never lost a package. And I already have good service . . . at least in one respect.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Your packages might be stolen by Dominican custom officers, nothing new in DR.

You will be exposed to this decease using any other courier.

Good luck!

JJ

Moderator parum momenti
    Post Thanks / Like

That's odd. My courier is responsible for the package until they deliver it to me. If it goes missing, they can reimburse me the amount on the invoice I submitted for customs.

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Vimenpaq 400+ packages 0 lost

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Theft by Customs?

Quote Originally Posted by bachata View Post
    Your packages might be stolen by Dominican custom officers, nothing new in DR.

You will be exposed to this decease using any other courier.

Good luck!

JJ
    Hmm, my understanding is that if my orders are < $200. USD, that I do not pay Customs. However, once, for unknown reasons, I was charged a Customs fee by Logicpaq for a small order--and only once out of 74 orders.

Logicpaq has claimed that my order was never received in Miami and it would not have then passed through Customs. Even though I had clear documentation that they received my package in Miami, they denied it. An amazing feat of "create your own reality."

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Cdn_Gringo View Post
    That's odd. My courier is responsible for the package until they deliver it to me. If it goes missing, they can reimburse me the amount on the invoice I submitted for customs.
    The question is: Have they reimbursed you? If they have never reimbursed you because they have never lost a package, well, you cannot say with 100% assurance that they will reimburse you if they do lose a package. Right now I am picking my poison . .

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Arrow Proof of Reimbursement?

Quote Originally Posted by Cdn_Gringo View Post
    The problem is that if they have never lost a package you cannot guarantee 100% that they would reimburse you in spite of documentation. Logicpaq refuses to reimburse me in spite of my clear documentation.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by caribmike View Post
    Vimenpaq 400+ packages 0 lost
    Let me see: Vimenpaq 400/400; Logicpaq 72/74. I think I'll give Vimenpaq a try. Can you give me the URL (website)? What city do they use in the U.S. for your physical address? Where is the pickup in Sto. Dom.? Thanks.

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

vimenpaq.do

Miami, Doral

Vimenpaq has pickup stations allover DR. Not the cheapest but the biggest.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

I had used UPS to ship my packages, works like charm. best investment ever I did.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast