Hello, looking forward to learning all I can.. want to know about travel issues..

Charlie888

Aug 31, 2018
I have been living in Gazcue/colonial for almost 6 years and going stir crazy. a friend in Samana asked me to come up for the weekend and check it out from SD. On U.S SSA, budget is everything. Would like to start there and then maybe terrenas, or bavaro, punta cana? Will go thru the travel section, but seems some of it is old. Any updates on where to go, what to do, where to eat, and all the NOT/DONTs? Anyone here know of ride share options? Seems transport and meals are easy enough, but housing is the biggest expense. Saw the "jehovas only" hotel ad here. Any cheap hostels with barracks type accomodations?
All advise is appreciated.

Dr_Taylor

Oct 18, 2017
Welcome to the group. Unfortunately, I cannot offer an advice on this, except to encourage you to explore the country. This includes the North Coast, i.e., Costambar.

Charlie888

Aug 31, 2018
Costambar?? wheres that? can you tell me more?

Welcome to the group. Unfortunately, I cannot offer an advice on this, except to encourage you to explore the country. This includes the North Coast, i.e., Costambar.

I would need step by step on how to get there..

Charlie888

Aug 31, 2018
I dont have a facebook account.. do they have a website? How about LinkedIN? Can you get them a message and message me back here?

Matilda

RIP Lindsay
Sep 13, 2006
They are on booking.com Their phone number is (849) 873-5742 and if you google there are plenty of options to contact them. Sorry I can't message them and then message you on here, and then message them again and so on.

Matilda