Police Kill Window washer - July 18 2018

malko

Campesino !! :)
Jan 12, 2013
A dozen PN/military/municipios trying to contain 1 carwasher and his 2 friends -_-
What a bunch of donkeys........

bienamor

Kansas redneck an proud of it
Apr 23, 2004
This is the one posted in July at that time he was sentenced to 3 months preventive. so should be ending that and coming up for trial.

what does DV8 say/find.

Auryn

Apr 22, 2012
Do they not carry handcuffs? I'm not in law enforcement but it seems that may have made all the difference here.

GringoRubio

Bronze
Oct 15, 2015
Do they not carry handcuffs? I'm not in law enforcement but it seems that may have made all the difference here.

I don't recall a single time where handcuffs were used in Latin America. I'm sure they are used but intimidation or a beat down seem more common.

SomebodySmart

Oct 24, 2015
I don't recall a single time where handcuffs were used in Latin America. I'm sure they are used but intimidation or a beat down seem more common.

There is the story of Caonabó, the native chief who was presented this cool jewelry by the Spaniards, as a gift.

They showed him how it worked. Put your hands out like this. Gotcha!

Celt202

Gold
May 22, 2004
Some time ago I arrived home after dark. As I got out of the car several police pulled up outside on a motorcycle and came into the parking lot with guns drawn. They had received a call of two young males acting casing places. Had I seen anything suspicious? No, but I showed them how to get on the roof. There are four stairways that open out on the roof. They both went up on the roof each up a different stairway.

They soon came down with a kid in handcuffs. Backup had arrived and they had another in handcuffs out on the sidewalk.

These police were smart and aware. They were part of a quick reaction unit.